Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Uh. Dh is pathetic!

Posted by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 3:33 PM
  • 24 Replies
1 mom liked this

So, my dh told me today I have no right to bitch or complain since I'm a SAHM and my job is easy. Cuz I can basically rest and do what I want. Mind you with him saying this I have a 3 year old and 1 year to take care of. It's like he don't believe staying home is hard.  I don't get it. Do you believe dh is right yes or no and y?? 

by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 3:33 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Rust.n.Gears
by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 3:36 PM
2 moms liked this

I don't think he is right but um that doesn't mean men are pathetic. It means you are with an ass. I would put an end to this now. My guy appreciates me as a sahm and gets that it is not easy considering our situation. 

owl0210
by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 3:40 PM
1 mom liked this

You're married to a chauvinist.

missamanda86
by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 3:41 PM

I would laugh in my husband face, and let him try staying home with our crazy kids for a week...I dont believe that one spouse's job is any harder than the others. He just gets paid for his in money and I dont

Master_Debater
by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 3:42 PM
That's just your guy, not "men"
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kansasmom1978
by Katie on Feb. 4, 2013 at 3:43 PM

I have done no resting today. My kids are all in school, so I could have easily gone back to bed. But nope. I ran errands, cleaned, organized and did laundry. I also caught up on my pen pal letters and a couple of things I needed to get mailed out. It's been a very busy day here.

wendyandjake
by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 3:57 PM

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Caitlin10081989
by Ruby Member on Feb. 4, 2013 at 6:13 PM

I believe your dh is totally wrong. Have him stay home with them for a week and you go on vacation and see if he still believes being a sahm is an easy job. Or rest and do what you want and have him come home and do everything that you do during the day. 

notjstasocermom
by Samantha on Feb. 4, 2013 at 7:09 PM
1 mom liked this

for the most part i agree wih him.

Wicked.Jester
by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 7:12 PM
1 mom liked this

I think being a sahm can get boring and a bit crazy because you don't talk to adults all day.

But no, I would not call it hard.

yezay
by Platinum Member on Feb. 4, 2013 at 7:15 PM
I agree and I've been both. My job now is very stressful and keeps me away from my family late hours. Being a Sahm I'd go stir crazy but it wouldn't be difficult.

Quoting Wicked.Jester:

I think being a sahm can get boring and a bit crazy because you don't talk to adults all day.

But no, I would not call it hard.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)