Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Tax Returns! If you pay out...

Posted by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 1:55 PM
  • 6 Replies
Come one, come all! It's the topic fodder for the month of february until people start whining about what so DIDN'T get them for V-day.

So here's my question. If you have to pay out (or even if not) where would you prefer your tax money to go. In this situation you only have these as choices. There is no other choice.

1. Bank of America...again
2. A Foreign nation as aid
3. War against North Korea
4. Neighbors around you who make very little money.

If you could explain why all your tax money deserves to go to this that would be cool too.

Ok, go!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 1:55 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
teaching_mama
by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 2:00 PM
I don't have to pay out but if I did I would want my money to go to people around me in need. I know some will say they are just abusing the system, etc but I wouldnt want my money going to Bank of America or supporting a war and I don't feel giving so much aid to other countries is the best way to spend money when our country is in so much debt. If rather it be used to help people here who need it. The more people we have who are financially stable it will help the economy.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
FooLynRoo
by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 2:00 PM
1 mom liked this

I pay taxes, I would prefer the money go to the upkeep of our military, as well as family support for those deployed and increasing after service benifits to all our veterans.

Due9
by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 2:01 PM

We pay in..alot. I am will not comment further because I don't want my BP to go up right now. :) I will leave it at that.

SpnFulOfSugar
by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 2:02 PM
I totally agree with this.

Quoting FooLynRoo:

I pay taxes, I would prefer the money go to the upkeep of our military, as well as family support for those deployed and increasing after service benifits to all our veterans.

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
MissTacoBell
by Taco Bell Princess on Feb. 5, 2013 at 2:20 PM
1 mom liked this
I actually think vets and servicemen should be tax exempt.

Quoting FooLynRoo:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Paperfishies
by Platinum Member on Feb. 5, 2013 at 2:49 PM

Damn...None of the above.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)