Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Thank you, McDonald's, for endangering my child's life with your carelessness!!!!!!

Posted by   + Show Post

I went to get some breakfast this morning, and got the boys all set up in their chairs ready to eat. I went to step out of the room for a brief moment and as i was leaving i heard Benjamin, my 16 month old, start gagging. I looked up and his face was red, and he was choking, so I rushed to his side, and had to shove my fingers down his throat and make him vomit. Up comes half chewed, slobbery McMuffin, and A FUCKING CHUNK OF PLASTIC!!!!!!!! My one year old has respiratory issues and gets choked up very easily, i cant stand to think of what could have happened if i hadnt caught it in time!!! I am LIVID, and literally STILL shaking an hour later. I called the cooperate office via the advice of my brother inlaw (a police officer) and they are supposed to forward the information to the franchisers office, and have someone contact me. I also called my lawyers office and spoke with her paralegal about the incident. I am not one to raise a big stink over things, but People need to know about this carelessness. I work food service and i know first hand the ONLY excuse for something like this is not caring enough to pay attention!!! It does not take long to LOOK at what you are doing or make sure you got the wrapper off of something when you KNOW it is going in to the hands of the public. My child could have been seriously injured or worse because of this!!!!!!!!

by on Feb. 6, 2013 at 11:49 AM
Replies (141-141):
IandLoveandYou
by Member on Feb. 9, 2013 at 12:18 PM
1 mom liked this
With the meat McDonald's uses, they're practically endangering lives anytime they serve it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)