Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

does anyone of the samsung glaxys3?*piogs*

Posted by on Feb. 6, 2013 at 2:25 PM
  • 9 Replies
If so do you like it?

Is there anything about the phone that you do not like?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 6, 2013 at 2:25 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
gregsgrl04
by on Feb. 6, 2013 at 2:27 PM
Bump, I am looking at getting one too. Anxious to see what reviews you get
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
dewh2007
by on Feb. 6, 2013 at 2:30 PM
I've posted both in mc and 20s getting better reviews there than what I have heard lol

Quoting gregsgrl04:

Bump, I am looking at getting one too. Anxious to see what reviews you get

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
shadow_lark
by Gold Member on Feb. 6, 2013 at 2:30 PM
My brother has one. He says it freezes sometimes, which is pretty annoying. And for a while was having to restart it in order to make or receive text messages. S voice was disappointing he said...not sure if it just couldn't recognize voice or what. And there was n issue with it having great reception until he wanted to make a call. Though he wasn't sure if it was his building or the phone.
I have an s2, and have had zero problems with it. It might be worth looking into if you don't need the fancy gadgets on the s3
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
dewh2007
by on Feb. 6, 2013 at 2:33 PM
What are the differences between the s2 and s3? I'm going in about a hour to get a new phone and not 100% sure if I want the galaxy as much as I use to lol

Quoting shadow_lark:

My brother has one. He says it freezes sometimes, which is pretty annoying. And for a while was having to restart it in order to make or receive text messages. S voice was disappointing he said...not sure if it just couldn't recognize voice or what. And there was n issue with it having great reception until he wanted to make a call. Though he wasn't sure if it was his building or the phone.

I have an s2, and have had zero problems with it. It might be worth looking into if you don't need the fancy gadgets on the s3

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lovehimforever
by Bronze Member on Feb. 6, 2013 at 2:37 PM
My dh and I both have it. I love it. Mine doesn't freeze. I think it also depends on how many games and stuff you have. My dh has a ton of games. he said the only time his freezes when he leaves 5 or 6 apps open. but once he properly closes them it runs fine.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
shadow_lark
by Gold Member on Feb. 6, 2013 at 2:37 PM
The s2 doesn't have a panoramic camera function that I have found, though I am just great with the regular old 8mpx camera. And it doesn't have the s voice. Voice control is kind of odd...nit sure if its just because I have it set up wrong or what. But voice control is pretty sketchy on any phone. You can't do the phone to phone transfer that they tall about with the s3 either.
Other than that its pretty much the same. Has the dual core processor, if you are the gaming type, 4g late and all the pretty touch screen stuff. Also has the front camera.

Quoting dewh2007:

What are the differences between the s2 and s3? I'm going in about a hour to get a new phone and not 100% sure if I want the galaxy as much as I use to lol

Quoting shadow_lark:

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
dewh2007
by on Feb. 6, 2013 at 2:43 PM
See yeah all of that I couldn't really care about.. except for the camera part lol.. voice control I never do anyways lol. Does both the 2 and 3 have front face camera or just the 2?

Quoting shadow_lark:

The s2 doesn't have a panoramic camera function that I have found, though I am just great with the regular old 8mpx camera. And it doesn't have the s voice. Voice control is kind of odd...nit sure if its just because I have it set up wrong or what. But voice control is pretty sketchy on any phone. You can't do the phone to phone transfer that they tall about with the s3 either.

Other than that its pretty much the same. Has the dual core processor, if you are the gaming type, 4g late and all the pretty touch screen stuff. Also has the front camera.

Quoting dewh2007:

Quoting shadow_lark:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
shadow_lark
by Gold Member on Feb. 6, 2013 at 3:08 PM

im pretty sure they both do.  i cant imagine they would take that away with the popularity of things like skype

Quoting dewh2007:

See yeah all of that I couldn't really care about.. except for the camera part lol.. voice control I never do anyways lol. Does both the 2 and 3 have front face camera or just the 2?

Quoting shadow_lark:

Quoting dewh2007:

Quoting shadow_lark:

Due9
by on Feb. 6, 2013 at 3:31 PM

I have one. In fact, my whole family has one. It is super fast and I love it. The only CON is it is a big phone and I can't text or email with one hand. I almost didn't get it because it was so big, but my husband talked me into it. I'm so glad I did get it because it is very good phone.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN