Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Jodi Arias case...I just tuned in and have questions...

Posted by on Feb. 6, 2013 at 2:26 PM
  • 39 Replies

This happened in 2008 right? So, has she been in jail since then? They really played down her looks big time for trial huh? What do we know about Travis, anything bad? Anyone think she is telling the truth? I don't...

I don't even know what to ask, fill me in!

Join the Beautiful Creatures group!
Discuss the books and movies
http://www.cafemom.com/group/beautifulcreatures

by on Feb. 6, 2013 at 2:26 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
HaloWithHorns78
by on Feb. 6, 2013 at 2:26 PM
No idea who they are.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lanceandhailey
by Platinum Member on Feb. 6, 2013 at 2:37 PM

Travis Alexander was the victim of a brutal attack. His throat was slashed ear to ear, he was shot in the head, and he had at least 29 knife wounds. Jodi Arias (his girlfriend at the time) admits to it, but claims it was self defense..

Quoting HaloWithHorns78:

No idea who they are.

HaloWithHorns78
by on Feb. 6, 2013 at 2:58 PM
Wow. That does not sound like self defense at all.

Quoting lanceandhailey:

Travis Alexander was the victim of a brutal attack. His throat was slashed ear to ear, he was shot in the head, and he had at least 29 knife wounds. Jodi Arias (his girlfriend at the time) admits to it, but claims it was self defense..

Quoting HaloWithHorns78:

No idea who they are.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lanceandhailey
by Platinum Member on Feb. 6, 2013 at 3:01 PM

Nope..

Quoting HaloWithHorns78:

Wow. That does not sound like self defense at all.

Quoting lanceandhailey:

Travis Alexander was the victim of a brutal attack. His throat was slashed ear to ear, he was shot in the head, and he had at least 29 knife wounds. Jodi Arias (his girlfriend at the time?) admits to it, but claims it was self defense..

Quoting HaloWithHorns78:

No idea who they are.

Master_Debater
by on Feb. 6, 2013 at 3:06 PM
I don't buy her story one bit.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Due9
by on Feb. 6, 2013 at 3:07 PM

I know a little about it because it was on 48 Hours Mystery. She says he was addicted to drugs and alcohol, i believe. Also, he broke up with her and she was hurt but they continued to sleep together after their relationship was over. I think there was another woman that came into the picture in the end...but I'm not sure. I could be thinking of another case.

lovebugs_mom906
by on Feb. 6, 2013 at 3:13 PM
I live in AZ, where the case is being heard, and hear nightly updates from court. With just the knowledge of his wounds, I don't buy self defense. She changed her story 3 times from the time the body found to her confession. There's a lot to this story that implies pre-meditated murder.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Leilisemia
by on Feb. 6, 2013 at 3:25 PM
1 mom liked this

My son is named Travis Alexander. Gives me chills to hear his name being said in a situation like that. 

maleik
by on Feb. 7, 2013 at 3:21 PM
1 mom liked this

During this trial I realized that I dislike her more everyday. Shes a pathological liar, tries to make Travis Alexander look like the worst person but the truth is that the things shes mentioning dont make me think like she was a battered women at all. Lets say if he was abusing her she had several opportunities to stay away from him. He go to another place to live and what she does? Instead of staying there in a "safe place" she goes and follows him. No way! The way shes behaving during trial is very rehearsed by the way she looks at the jury and of course her lawyers are also telling her what to do I know that.

During the first and second day of interrogatory she was so cold and the thing that caught my eye is how shes paying more attention to the fact that she wanted to know how to get some checks that she needed inside his apartment. That showed again that she had no remorse. She has no emotions and I pray to God that shes going to get the justice she deserves.

I do hope that the juror dont feel simpathy for her. I do hope so.  Lets see when its time for the prosecution to ask for questions ! I do hope they ask the right questions and show at the end how cruel she was to Travis.

CharlotteRose
by on Feb. 7, 2013 at 3:27 PM

She has been in jail since and they are making the victim look like a sex addict/pervert.....i do believe she is guilty the only reason i think she is testifying  is trying to be convicted to life instead of death....

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)