Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Why can't some prisioners follow rules?IN JAIL PEOPLE NOT IN THEIR OUTSIDE LIVES.

Posted by on Feb. 7, 2013 at 3:39 PM
  • 22 Replies
I'm watching Jail and I don't understand why this guys don't listen. They know what happens when they don't so why act out then get attack by 4 officers in SWAT outfits. Does anyone know anyone who works in a jail?
Is it as crazy as you see on TV?

THIS IS ABOUT FOLLOWING RULES IN JAIL,IF THEY KNOW THE CONSEQUENCES.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 7, 2013 at 3:39 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
frndlyfn
by Emerald Member on Feb. 7, 2013 at 3:39 PM
2 moms liked this

ummm that is why they are most likely in jail... They dont know how to follow rules.

kaylasmom22
by on Feb. 7, 2013 at 3:41 PM
Lol I don't mean like that? I mean they know what needs to be done on a daily basis in jail,why fight it?

Quoting frndlyfn:

ummm that is why they are most likely in jail... They dont know how to follow rules.

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
frndlyfn
by Emerald Member on Feb. 7, 2013 at 3:43 PM

They think they are tough guys above the rules still ending up in jail LOL  Most will learn how to follow jail rules though real quick or life is miserable.

Quoting kaylasmom22:

Lol I don't mean like that? I mean they know what needs to be done on a daily basis in jail,why fight it?

Quoting frndlyfn:

grammarpolice
by Platinum Member on Feb. 7, 2013 at 3:48 PM

Yes, there are a lot of parents in Corrections in my town...from what I understand it's not exactly like you see on TV but not a piece of cake either.

christina0607
by on Feb. 7, 2013 at 3:52 PM
Well yeah...they're there because they have a hard time following rules.
storkradio193
by on Feb. 7, 2013 at 4:19 PM

I take everything in reality tv shows as at least partially fake.  Who knows how it is all clipped together.  They want to make drama and could even tell the people what to do.

http://www.cafemom.com/home/storkradio193

christina0607
by on Feb. 7, 2013 at 4:21 PM
Quoting storkradio193:

I take everything in reality tv shows as at least partially fake.  Who knows how it is all clipped together.  They want to make drama and could even tell the people what to do.

I don't think there is a reality show on TV that isn't manipulated and scripted.

Make someone happy today, mind your own business.

happinessforyou
by Silver Member on Feb. 7, 2013 at 4:22 PM

They wouldn't BE in jail if they could follow rules-right?

CharlotteRose
by Bronze Member on Feb. 7, 2013 at 4:24 PM

I have a friend who works in a jail and mostly due to lack of respect for authority - they were never shown as a child how to listen and show respect which makes sense......

umm.yeah
by on Feb. 7, 2013 at 4:56 PM

DH is a corrections officer.  It is not always like you see on TV but there are some crazy times.  He usually doesn't tell me much because he doesn't want to freak me out.  He does work with the unit tha would go in with full gear on like you described above.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN