Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

I need sex help from as many people as possible? UPDATE W/HIS ANSWER

Posted by on Feb. 7, 2013 at 7:03 PM
  • 72 Replies

My boyfriend and I stopped having sex. It's killing me! I still want him but he seems turned off from sex all together. He assures me that it's not me! That he doesn't even masturbate anymore. We have been together 5 years and it used to be great!!! I know he isn't cheating because he's always with his family. He says I talk about it too much but all I do is try and engage him in sex. I have tried spicing it up but it's almost  like he's afraid of it or nervouse about it. Sex is a big part of a relationship,and everything else about our relationship is great. I don't want to leave him but I don't want to live a sexless life for the rest of my life. He is worth fighting for. I dont really know what I am asking for? Maybe reassurance that it might be normal, or e

Xplinations of what might be going on.... Besides him cheating.

Just please help me. I love this man with all my heart. I don't want to lose him but I have no idea what to do.

Before yourespond I havE tried getting all sexy and seducing him. It didn't work.

Im begging for help

He admitted to me that it's my weight. I put on weight since the baby was born and sense then he is no longer physically attracted to me.... I'm glad I know the truth but it doesn't make it hurt any less. I'm devastated 

by on Feb. 7, 2013 at 7:03 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MeganGallagher
by on Feb. 7, 2013 at 7:05 PM
Sorry for the typos
christina0607
by on Feb. 7, 2013 at 7:06 PM
I would seek counseling.
shaunaleigh418
by Platinum Member on Feb. 7, 2013 at 7:08 PM
Could be a medical issue he has.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
MeganGallagher
by on Feb. 7, 2013 at 7:08 PM

I triied that he Is completely against it

Quoting christina0607:

I would seek counseling.

MeganGallagher
by on Feb. 7, 2013 at 7:10 PM

He doesn't have a primary physician. Where should I start? Are there conditions that you know of?

Quoting shaunaleigh418:

Could be a medical issue he has.

christina0607
Quoting MeganGallagher:

then there is nothing you can do. Either he wants to find out what's wrong...or he doesn't care.

Make someone happy today, mind your own business.

dana63
by Member on Feb. 7, 2013 at 7:10 PM

I think he might need to go talk to his doctor and have his T level tested. I am not sure how old he is but after 35 the level go down. If he is on any medications for blood pressure that can affect it as well.  Good luck!!

bjw_053109
by Bronze Member on Feb. 7, 2013 at 7:10 PM
I wish I could help but I've been going through the same thing. He said I asked too much. So I stopped asking altogether. It's helped a lot so maybe don't ask for it? Let him come to you. Good luck
MeganGallagher
Is this normal?
OneDay.
by on Feb. 7, 2013 at 7:11 PM
It might be a medical issue, depression, stress, etc
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)