Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

I need sex help from as many people as possible? UPDATE W/HIS ANSWER

My boyfriend and I stopped having sex. It's killing me! I still want him but he seems turned off from sex all together. He assures me that it's not me! That he doesn't even masturbate anymore. We have been together 5 years and it used to be great!!! I know he isn't cheating because he's always with his family. He says I talk about it too much but all I do is try and engage him in sex. I have tried spicing it up but it's almost  like he's afraid of it or nervouse about it. Sex is a big part of a relationship,and everything else about our relationship is great. I don't want to leave him but I don't want to live a sexless life for the rest of my life. He is worth fighting for. I dont really know what I am asking for? Maybe reassurance that it might be normal, or e

Xplinations of what might be going on.... Besides him cheating.

Just please help me. I love this man with all my heart. I don't want to lose him but I have no idea what to do.

Before yourespond I havE tried getting all sexy and seducing him. It didn't work.

Im begging for help

He admitted to me that it's my weight. I put on weight since the baby was born and sense then he is no longer physically attracted to me.... I'm glad I know the truth but it doesn't make it hurt any less. I'm devastated 

by on Feb. 7, 2013 at 7:03 PM
Replies (71-72):
shaunaleigh418
by Platinum Member on Feb. 8, 2013 at 12:55 PM
He assured her that it wasn't her... He should've been straight forward with her from the beginning. Yes, it still would have hurt but it wouldn't have been that big of a punch.

Quoting notjstasocermom:

how?

Quoting shaunaleigh418:

Either way he's an asshole.

Quoting Kitschy:

It's possible but I still don't buy it.

Quoting shaunaleigh418:

He probably does masturbate and just told her he doesn't.

Quoting Kitschy:

Bullshit about it being your weight. That wouldn't stop masturbation. My guess is depression or low testosterone.

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
singlemom416
by Silver Member on Feb. 8, 2013 at 2:30 PM
1 mom liked this

He was honest with you.Do you know how hard that was for him.Its not the nicest thing to say and weight does not matter when you love some one but with that said how would you feel if he gained a lot of weight? Yes you would still love him but would you be as attracted to him as you are now? Have you complained about your weight to him,has he offered to work out with you?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)