Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

What should the stars say? PIOG

Posted by on Feb. 8, 2013 at 12:22 PM
  • 2 Replies

I am planning a tattoo to go across my upper back from one shoulder to the other. It's going to be for my children-all 6 of them (3 bio and 3 nephews we are raising.)

The nephews and I have a relationship that has never been easy. They aren't related to me by blood, and when we first got them they were jealous of my other kids for having a mommy who loved them. It's taken time, effort and tears, but we're finally in a place where they understand that I love them, even though they weren't born of my body.

Anyway, I always say to the kids 'I love you bigger than the stars'. I want those words tattooed in a spiral on one shoulder, in a galaxy type tattoo (think outer space). Lots of purple and blue and red. I want a similar spiral on the other side, but I don't know what I want it to say. I want it to speak specifically about the boys. I tell them often they are the children of my heart.

What could I put for the other spiral that would tie in with the tattoo well? Thanks ladies!

by on Feb. 8, 2013 at 12:22 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
jillbailey26
by on Feb. 8, 2013 at 12:40 PM
1 mom liked this

What about "The stars of my heart?"

"Let us therefore make every effort to do what leads to peace and to mutual edification"  Romans 14:19

Tiffwith3plus3
by on Feb. 8, 2013 at 1:13 PM

BUMP!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN