Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club
Katie, i just found out that im pregnant with my first baby ! im really excited(:
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 11, 2013 at 1:52 AM
Replies (21-30):
NDADanceMom
by on Feb. 11, 2013 at 10:07 PM
I see you are new here. You must not be familiar with my work. If you don't like to be put down... Either make good choices or dont broadcast bad ones in here.

Quoting 1994Mommatobe:

Well thatd cool to hear but this place isnt for puttin people down its none of ur concern about my personal life please negative energy.to.the next cause i dont have time to be put down.

Quoting NDADanceMom:

Is 1994 when you were born? I have a daughter your age if so. She wouldn't be so thrilled to be pregnant. She chose college now and babies much later. Are you married? House of your own?

ditsyjo
by Gold Member on Feb. 11, 2013 at 10:24 PM

very cool... congradulations and welcome

LadyDiamond927
by on Feb. 11, 2013 at 10:56 PM
1 mom liked this

Congratulations :)

Master_Debater
by on Feb. 11, 2013 at 10:58 PM
1 mom liked this
Congrats! I was almost 19 when I had my first :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
1994Mommatobe
by on Feb. 11, 2013 at 11:15 PM
1 mom liked this
If i wanted ur opinion i would have asked for it. quite frankley idc about what u.think their called opinions which you should keep to yourself! obviously your not.to familiar with who i am nor my life so mind your own buisness have a wonderful night god bless you!

Quoting NDADanceMom:

I see you are new here. You must not be familiar with my work. If you don't like to be put down... Either make good choices or dont broadcast bad ones in here.

Quoting 1994Mommatobe:

Well thatd cool to hear but this place isnt for puttin people down its none of ur concern about my personal life please negative energy.to.the next cause i dont have time to be put down.

Quoting NDADanceMom:

Is 1994 when you were born? I have a daughter your age if so. She wouldn't be so thrilled to be pregnant. She chose college now and babies much later. Are you married? House of your own?

Nightowl789
by on Feb. 12, 2013 at 7:22 AM
Congrats
lisa19950
by on Feb. 12, 2013 at 10:45 AM
1 mom liked this
Don't be nervous. I just had my first baby less than a month ago, you will be fine. I too was very scared, but everything will be ok.
kjbennett26
by ♥Kate♥ on Feb. 12, 2013 at 10:46 AM

congrats!!!!

EmilyJ604
by on Feb. 12, 2013 at 10:52 AM

Super exciting Congrats

VintageWife
by on Feb. 12, 2013 at 10:57 AM

Don't mind her, she's just showing her ignorance. I'm willing to bet that 70% of the women on here are not home owners or married. Personally, I'm both, but I'm not you so what does it matter?

I just found out I'm pregnant too :) Are you going to join the October baby group? It's a really nice group and you won't have anyone talking to you like this. 

Quoting 1994Mommatobe:

If i wanted ur opinion i would have asked for it. quite frankley idc about what u.think their called opinions which you should keep to yourself! obviously your not.to familiar with who i am nor my life so mind your own buisness have a wonderful night god bless you!

Quoting NDADanceMom:

Quoting 1994Mommatobe:

Quoting NDADanceMom:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)