Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Sugar Mama wants to spread a lil LOVE to her Fellow Cafe Mommas!! EDITED!!! I made a mistake !!!

Posted by   + Show Post

I am so sorry ladies my actual winner is starryrain I counted down on the wrong page!! I will have to be more careful next time!! I do not play favorites just so you ladies know and I always make good on my prizes Starryrain if you would please send me your shipping info I will get that sent out. Again i am sooooo sorry!!

**disclaimer** this post is in no way affiliated with CAFE MOM, I am doing this on my OWN...... also please do not play if you do not want to disclose shipping info, as I am giving a REAL PRIZE for the winner :)

I'd like to play a game, and the winner will recieve a PRIZE, a REAL prize ;)

Comment on this post, the more comments the better! The Momma who is reply # 313 will recieve this AWESOME handmade Bracelet and earrings :) Ready set? COMMENT and GOOD LUCK!!!

by on Feb. 11, 2013 at 9:33 AM
Replies (11-20):
lilbit53009
by on Feb. 11, 2013 at 10:00 AM
1 mom liked this

dammit there are only 10 replies...i love the bracelet!!

SugarMamaO76
by on Feb. 11, 2013 at 10:00 AM

Of course you do!! LOL Whats not to love! ;)

Quoting vboatner:

Love your stuff.

breydans_mommy
by on Feb. 11, 2013 at 10:01 AM
I love those!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
RLT2
by on Feb. 11, 2013 at 10:01 AM

Am I  313?  awww, nuts! ;)

SugarMamaO76
by on Feb. 11, 2013 at 10:10 AM

We have now 14 or 15 replies, I should have said giveaway in the title, cause it would be over by now if i had! But for this one I wanted the moms who actually opened the post even tho it doesnt have a drama enticing title! lol

Quoting RLT2:

RLT2
by on Feb. 11, 2013 at 10:13 AM
1 mom liked this

LOL, I was just kidding! There were only like 8 replies when I opened it, I was fairly certain I wasn't going to be 313!  :)

Quoting SugarMamaO76:

We have now 14 or 15 replies, I should have said giveaway in the title, cause it would be over by now if i had! But for this one I wanted the moms who actually opened the post even tho it doesnt have a drama enticing title! lol

Quoting RLT2:

annhart19
by Bronze Member on Feb. 11, 2013 at 10:24 AM
Yup I have a few friends I talk to. But there are defiantly some cuckoo bears out there lol

Quoting SugarMamaO76:

Aww thanks! And I know exactly what you mean, I have been a CM member since they were about 6 months old. This is a new profile cause I left for a while but then came back! <3 I have met some AMAZING women here on CM and I have met some looney toons as well. LOL

Quoting annhart19:

Nice to see all moms on here aren't about drama!! Som are actually nice

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SugarMamaO76
by on Feb. 11, 2013 at 10:40 AM

BUMP!

SugarMamaO76
by on Feb. 11, 2013 at 10:40 AM

BUMP!

SugarMamaO76
by on Feb. 11, 2013 at 10:41 AM

BUMP!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)