Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Sugar Mama wants to spread a lil LOVE to her Fellow Cafe Mommas!! EDITED!!! I made a mistake !!!

Posted by   + Show Post

I am so sorry ladies my actual winner is starryrain I counted down on the wrong page!! I will have to be more careful next time!! I do not play favorites just so you ladies know and I always make good on my prizes Starryrain if you would please send me your shipping info I will get that sent out. Again i am sooooo sorry!!

**disclaimer** this post is in no way affiliated with CAFE MOM, I am doing this on my OWN...... also please do not play if you do not want to disclose shipping info, as I am giving a REAL PRIZE for the winner :)

I'd like to play a game, and the winner will recieve a PRIZE, a REAL prize ;)

Comment on this post, the more comments the better! The Momma who is reply # 313 will recieve this AWESOME handmade Bracelet and earrings :) Ready set? COMMENT and GOOD LUCK!!!

by on Feb. 11, 2013 at 9:33 AM
Replies (351-360):
SugarMamaO76
by Member on Feb. 12, 2013 at 10:47 AM

BUMP!

little.worthen
by Tess on Feb. 12, 2013 at 10:48 AM
Glad you fixed it. I'd like to hear from starry if she got it or not
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
SugarMamaO76
by Member on Feb. 12, 2013 at 10:51 AM

Well I obviously have to mail it to her but I am not a shady person. You can ask any one of the aldies (strangers to me even) that have ever won anything wheter or not they got their items. I always make good on my contests ! If a man isnt good on his word he isnt goon on anything and I say what I mean and mean what i say. I have already messaged them both and let them know it was a mistake. I dont want anyone thinking i am a jjack ass. lol

Quoting little.worthen:

SugarMamaO76
by Member on Feb. 12, 2013 at 10:53 AM

And I am apparently no good at typing this morning! lol

Quoting SugarMamaO76:

Well I obviously have to mail it to her but I am not a shady person. You can ask any one of the aldies (strangers to me even) that have ever won anything wheter or not they got their items. I always make good on my contests ! If a man isnt good on his word he isnt goon on anything and I say what I mean and mean what i say. I have already messaged them both and let them know it was a mistake. I dont want anyone thinking i am a jjack ass. lol

Quoting little.worthen:

SugarMamaO76
by Member on Feb. 12, 2013 at 10:57 AM

BUMP!

StarryRain
by Gold Member on Feb. 12, 2013 at 11:02 AM
1 mom liked this
I think we all agree it was a misunderstanding and the delay wasn't avoidance, as we assumed, but simply, life. For my rudeness, I apologize. And I appreciate your willingness to look into the mistake.
Thank you.
StarryRain
by Gold Member on Feb. 12, 2013 at 11:03 AM
1 mom liked this
(I was cleaning my living room, I apologize for not getting right back to you!)
little.worthen
by Tess on Feb. 12, 2013 at 11:05 AM

i know. i just meant for the sake of clearing your name. i get people make mistakes. no harm done in my eyes.

Quoting SugarMamaO76:

Quoting little.worthen:

heavenly1462
by Member on Feb. 12, 2013 at 3:03 PM
Im glad it was a simple mistake, and I appologize for being harsh. That is a very neat jewelry set. I'd love to see other pieces you've made. Do you have a website?

Quoting SugarMamaO76:

Honestly it was a mistake. I can send my friends gifts anytime. My contests are not fixed and it did say 313 and 313 will get what she won. I am human and I was one page 2 short when I was counting down the numbers. Its why I used the reply number cause then I cant be accused of "fixing" the contest.

Quoting heavenly1462:

OP, there is no need to have a contest, if you're going to just give it to a friend of yours. That is extremely shady, and puts a bad name on yourself because people will remember your screen name and remember that your contests are shady. I hope this was just an honest mistake of counting wrong. But regardless, you should do the right thing and send #313 what she clearly won!

SugarMamaO76
by Member on Feb. 12, 2013 at 3:18 PM

Sort of I have a page on FB , I also have an etsy but I havent set it up yet! :) Pretty Pirates is my craft page

Quoting heavenly1462:

Im glad it was a simple mistake, and I appologize for being harsh. That is a very neat jewelry set. I'd love to see other pieces you've made. Do you have a website?

Quoting SugarMamaO76:

Honestly it was a mistake. I can send my friends gifts anytime. My contests are not fixed and it did say 313 and 313 will get what she won. I am human and I was one page 2 short when I was counting down the numbers. Its why I used the reply number cause then I cant be accused of "fixing" the contest.

Quoting heavenly1462:

OP, there is no need to have a contest, if you're going to just give it to a friend of yours. That is extremely shady, and puts a bad name on yourself because people will remember your screen name and remember that your contests are shady. I hope this was just an honest mistake of counting wrong. But regardless, you should do the right thing and send #313 what she clearly won!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)