Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Clean Adult stimulation Wanted.

Posted by on Feb. 11, 2013 at 1:22 PM
  • 15 Replies

I am a stay at home Mom. I have 3 children. Owen 8 and Anna 6, Alex who is 14 ( My husband and I have been fostering for almost a year). Joined cafe' Mom to reach out and get advice from a neutral perspective. I believe in Honesty. Better place to get it here than from people who may sugarcoat and not tell me what I really need to hear.

by on Feb. 11, 2013 at 1:22 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
dandylynes
by Gold Member on Feb. 11, 2013 at 1:23 PM
1 mom liked this

Hi!  Welcome :)  I have a 14 y/o daughter.

MamaD.233
by on Feb. 11, 2013 at 1:26 PM

that is NOT sugarcoat...lol

needadvice1983
by Bronze Member on Feb. 11, 2013 at 1:35 PM
2 moms liked this

Lol no one here will sugar coat anything. In fact you better have a thick skin. Welcome. 

slayerslegacy
by Shakespeare on Feb. 11, 2013 at 1:50 PM
8 moms liked this
I was definitely thinking of a different kind of adult stimulation when I read the title. lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
amonkeymom
by Platinum Member on Feb. 11, 2013 at 3:48 PM

Welcome to the group.  Glad you're here.

Quoting MamaD.233:

I am a stay at home Mom. I have 3 children. Owen 8 and Anna 6, Alex who is 14 ( My husband and I have been fostering for almost a year). Joined cafe' Mom to reach out and get advice from a neutral perspective. I believe in Honesty. Better place to get it here than from people who may sugarcoat and not tell me what I really need to hear.

frndlyfn
by Emerald Member on Feb. 11, 2013 at 4:05 PM

So Very Comfy!

1CrazyCajun
by Member on Feb. 11, 2013 at 4:23 PM
2 moms liked this

Oh you efinitely won't get sugar coated opinions here. LOL

Oh and guess I have a dirty mind. I was think of another type of stimulation. LOL

Mainstream Moms Attached Parenting not quite your style. Are you more laid back?Come join other like minded moms.

NowImAMom...
by Bronze Member on Feb. 12, 2013 at 3:52 AM
1 mom liked this

So was I lmao

Quoting slayerslegacy:

I was definitely thinking of a different kind of adult stimulation when I read the title. lol

NDADanceMom
by on Feb. 12, 2013 at 6:36 AM
I think most people sugar coat here. Oh you are 12 and pregnant? Congrats! You are mad because food stamps for your 12 kids doesn't go very far? Have more kids!

Quoting needadvice1983:

Lol no one here will sugar coat anything. In fact you better have a thick skin. Welcome. 

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Momtogirls0823
by Gold Member on Feb. 12, 2013 at 10:50 AM
2 moms liked this

Quoting slayerslegacy:

Me, too!  LOLOLOLOL!!!!!!  :D

I am a busy working mom to two very active girls.  I love my kids, play on the floor in the fort with them, take them to the park, and love them always!  I can't imagine life without them!

school bus       school bus

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)