Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

But,,,why is mine different? (insert whiny 9 year old voice)

Posted by   + Show Post

We are having BLT's for lunch.Bryce (my youngest) will refuse to eat anything with veggies on it...Today,I am sick.Just not willing to argue-so,I let him make his how he wanted.

Guess who just now realized that his sandwich looks different than everyone else's? And decided he wanted his to look the same way as everyone's does?!eye rollingBtw,this is not the way he normally acts-I think he may be catching what I have...the cold from HELL.

Anyway,how is everyone's day going?

Thought for the day :

Women are angels and when someone breaks our wings we simply continue to fly...on a broomstick. We are flexible that way.

by on Feb. 11, 2013 at 1:40 PM
Replies (11-18):
brandyblx
by Platinum Member on Feb. 11, 2013 at 2:24 PM

Quoting dolphingurl1286:

No. What is that?

Quoting beaugrl0824:

Did the doctor say anything about the papoose board? It might make things easier.

Quoting dolphingurl1286:

Thanks. He is sleeping now. So I am a little worried how he will react when they put the stitches in.

Quoting brandyblx:

Awww! Hope he feels better in a little while....

Quoting dolphingurl1286:

I am in the ER with my two yr. He fell and cut his chin. We are waiting on stitches now.

dolphingurl1286
by Silver Member on Feb. 11, 2013 at 2:27 PM
I will ask. Thank u. I never seen that.

Quoting brandyblx:

Quoting dolphingurl1286:

No. What is that?

Quoting beaugrl0824:

Did the doctor say anything about the papoose board? It might make things easier.

Quoting dolphingurl1286:

Thanks. He is sleeping now. So I am a little worried how he will react when they put the stitches in.

Quoting brandyblx:

Quoting dolphingurl1286:

I am in the ER with my two yr. He fell and cut his chin. We are waiting on stitches now.

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
beaugrl0824
by Gold Member on Feb. 11, 2013 at 2:32 PM
It's a board with Velcro flaps that holds them in place, its sometimes used when complete sedation is not possible.

Quoting dolphingurl1286:

No. What is that?

Quoting beaugrl0824:

Quoting dolphingurl1286:

Quoting brandyblx:

Quoting dolphingurl1286:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ditsyjo
by Gold Member on Feb. 11, 2013 at 3:14 PM

kids... bacon is really the only meat my daughter will eat voluntarily...so I have the opposite problem, getting her to eat anything but vegetables. all I can say is good luck... and who knows maybe he will like it with the veggies

dolphingurl1286
by Silver Member on Feb. 11, 2013 at 4:43 PM
They actually wrapped him in a sheet. The kept his arms down. I felt so bad for him.

Quoting beaugrl0824:

It's a board with Velcro flaps that holds them in place, its sometimes used when complete sedation is not possible.

Quoting dolphingurl1286:

No. What is that?

Quoting beaugrl0824:

Quoting dolphingurl1286:

Quoting brandyblx:

Quoting dolphingurl1286:

xLilBit22
by La Melodia on Feb. 11, 2013 at 4:46 PM
Omg my pregnant ass shouldnt have read that. Now im hungry lol. Sounds good. Hope u feel better
Mrsfarr
by on Feb. 11, 2013 at 4:48 PM
Why you torture me with delicious pictures?

Quoting blsdbyangel07:

Yeah I could totally go for a bacon sammich right now.  I like lettuce and tomato but not on a sammich.

mmm!

Quoting MawMawKelton:

OMGosh, a BLT sounds SOooooo good right now and I have NO bacon !!

ashandmasysmom
by Silver Member on Feb. 11, 2013 at 5:07 PM
A BLT sounds yummy. To bad its just me and the 3 yr old home or I would make them. But he hates bacon so i would end up eating It all.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)