Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

I just tried to steal a iphone...

Posted by on Feb. 11, 2013 at 11:02 PM
  • 7 Replies
So this pregnancy makes super tired. I fell asleep on the couch. And out of no where I woke up and took hubbys iphone right out of his hands and said no its mine give it back. Lol. I was still asleep he said. I've been doing weitd stuff while I'm sleeping since getting pregnant lol. My phone isn't even a iphone I have the Galaxy S3 lol.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 11, 2013 at 11:02 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
a06z08mama
by Silver Member on Feb. 11, 2013 at 11:05 PM
Dang hormones!!! After I had DS, we were asleep on the couch. And I started shaking. Thought I was having a seizure from being sleep deprived... it was a tremor from an earthquake (I live in Iowa ) from somewhere in southern Missouri. I was freaked. But weird things that happen during pregnancy. Night sweats. 5 years later and still got them :(
amy1will
by Amethyst on Feb. 11, 2013 at 11:08 PM
Oh wow. Thats crazy.He said one night I was dead asleep and just sat straight up took my shirt off spun it around my head saying my papers were lost. I don't remember doing it. 

Quoting a06z08mama:

Dang hormones!!! After I had DS, we were asleep on the couch. And I started shaking. Thought I was having a seizure from being sleep deprived... it was a tremor from an earthquake (I live in Iowa ) from somewhere in southern Missouri. I was freaked. But weird things that happen during pregnancy. Night sweats. 5 years later and still got them :(
a06z08mama
by Silver Member on Feb. 11, 2013 at 11:10 PM
Lets just hope he hasn't installed night camera yet so he can catch you on camera to embarrass you later. :/

Quoting amy1will:

Oh wow. Thats crazy.He said one night I was dead asleep and just sat straight up took my shirt off spun it around my head saying my papers were lost. I don't remember doing it. 

Quoting a06z08mama:

amy1will
by Amethyst on Feb. 11, 2013 at 11:11 PM
That would suck. It was never like this when I was pregnant with the boys.

Quoting a06z08mama:

Lets just hope he hasn't installed night camera yet so he can catch you on camera to embarrass you later. :/

Quoting amy1will:

Quoting a06z08mama:

mandee1503
by on Feb. 11, 2013 at 11:55 PM

Ds is 2 1/2 and there are still certain smells that bother me, enough to turn my stomach. I didn't have any weird things happen during any of my pregnancies that I can remember! LoL

EsmeVincent
by on Feb. 11, 2013 at 11:56 PM
Hahahaha!
Dreamer313
by on Feb. 11, 2013 at 11:58 PM

laughingI'm sorry, but this made me giggle!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)