Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Who does he look like?

Posted by on May. 4, 2007 at 12:48 PM
  • 8 Replies
I used to think my son Kayleb was a spitting image of his daddy but when i was looking at pix i'm not so sure what do you think?

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
by on May. 4, 2007 at 12:48 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
Msgme
by Platinum Member on May. 4, 2007 at 12:53 PM

lol  okay in the pic of you and him I would totaly say he looks like you.  In the pic of him and daddy i would say he totaly looks like daddy.  

My son is in my opinion a carbon copy of his daddy.   There were times i had baby pics of joey and baby pics of his daddy out and no one could tell which was which  not even joey.   

I think Madalyn looks just like me.  Only much prettier  and other ppl think she looks just like her daddy.  and tori everyone says is a combination of the two of us.

Steph839
by on May. 4, 2007 at 12:55 PM
He has your nose and lips and his daddy's everything else.
aprilmarie25
by on May. 4, 2007 at 1:17 PM
his dad mostly
owensmommie
by on May. 4, 2007 at 1:19 PM
His dad mostly....he has your nose...He is a cutie pie either way!!!!!!
confused-mom
by on May. 4, 2007 at 4:35 PM
I believe that he look just like his daddy. my son is spittin image of his daddy looks and everything even sleeps like his daddy and snores like his daddy
yezay
by on May. 4, 2007 at 5:25 PM
It looks like he has your nose and dad's eyes and eye brows.  I dont think that he has your mouth but its hard to tell if it looks like dads because in the pic they arent looking the same direction.  It sort of looks like he has dads ears but its hard to tell because I cant see yours.  In the top pick it looks like he has your hair but in the dad pick it looks like he has his.  It's hard to tell.  Hope this helped.
bloomingira
by on May. 4, 2007 at 5:28 PM
he sure does looks alot like his daddy .. But he has your lips and eyes have agreat weekend
faciee
by on May. 4, 2007 at 5:30 PM
I know this wont help you any.....but he looks like both of you.  He looks just like you when he is in your pix, but with his daddy he looks just like him!  LOL
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)