Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

the weirdest thing happened last night!

Posted by on Feb. 13, 2013 at 7:59 AM
  • 4 Replies
Dh and I were laying in bed around 10:30pm watching tv. The boys were sound asleep, all lights and tv's were off except ours and all Windows were shut. Out of nowhere we hear what sound like voices from the livingroom. Almost as if an alarm clock had gone off and an old style radio talk show was playing. It started out low, got a little louder than got low again. It lasted maybe 45 seconds to a minute. Dh and I thought one of our kids had rolled over on their remote and turned their tv up. The way it would sound super close and get far away was odd. I started thinking one of the boys cane out to go potty and left their door open while therir tv was on. Not 10 seconds after it stopped Dh walked out into the livingroom and checked the entire house. All 3 boys were sound asleep, their doors shut and their tv's off. The livingroom tv was off, all lights were off and all Windows shut. We looked outside to see if the noise came from outside but it looked like a ghost town. There was no buddy out, most of the neighbors had their lights out ect. We have absolutely no clue what made that noise. It was super creepy. What do you guys think?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 13, 2013 at 7:59 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
LoveMyLos
by on Feb. 13, 2013 at 8:01 AM
Ghosts
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
wyleigh
by on Feb. 13, 2013 at 9:17 AM

I think you are right, super creepy.

TinaH0505
by on Feb. 13, 2013 at 9:29 AM
Super weird.
I had a door slam one night behind me, it was a door we have to push to close since the carpet is thick, no way a draft could ( no windows or doors open that night) I cried I was so scared. The next day I tried everything I could to slam the door no luck. There is a normal reason it happened, I just can't figure it out yet.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
ashiilolo
by on Feb. 13, 2013 at 10:33 AM

Probably a ghost. Stuff like that happens at our house sometimes. Just 2 days ago we heard an old lady talking. My daughter actually told us about this old lady that lives here. She supposidly seen her. So did my little brother, a few years ago tho. Our neighbors told us about this old lady who lived here but they didnt know what happend to her. But it is pretty cool to hear stuff like that, dont ya think lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)