Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Anyone going school?

Posted by on Feb. 13, 2013 at 10:45 AM
  • 6 Replies

I am in school for surgical tech. I took classes in phlebotomy and want to take EKG classes. I have not had a job in 4+ years so I want to have a decent resume. Its just a lot of work with my 2 and 4 year old. My main concern is not being able to find a job in that field when I complete it. What are you going to school for?

by on Feb. 13, 2013 at 10:45 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
babyspots17
by Bronze Member on Feb. 13, 2013 at 10:50 AM
I want to go back to school but have no clue what to go for! I don't want to make a bad choice and not be able to find a job.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Jnc91
by Silver Member on Feb. 13, 2013 at 10:53 AM
1 mom liked this
I'm finishing up my Bachelors in psychology right now. My goal is to take online classes for a master in education(specializing in autism) and while taking those classes try to find a job as a para for special needs.
TableforSeven
by Judy on Feb. 13, 2013 at 1:58 PM

I am taking an intense Hebrew language class right now.  5 hours per day, 5 days per week for 5 months.  We just started last Sunday - tomorrow will be two full weeks.  It is overwhelming at times, but is already teaching me a lot of what I need to know to get around here.

Sassy01
by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 3:48 PM
Im a Justice major with a minor in social services. I want to work with Domestic Violence victims, especially those with disabilities.
sonnyswoman75
by Silver Member on Feb. 14, 2013 at 3:49 PM
Im going for my associates in pyschology
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Amy_M
by Bronze Member on Feb. 14, 2013 at 5:36 PM
Right now an associated on business
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)