Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

I DO AGAIN!!! EXCITED NEED ADVICE

Posted by on Feb. 13, 2013 at 4:18 PM
  • 14 Replies

So me and my husband decided that we want renew our vows.We've had some rocky times in our relationship, and would now like to recommitment to one another :) This is exciting for me because i can now have a wedding that i've never had all of our family and friends are excited for us. I go dress shopping march 7th!! We are renewing our vows sept 20th 2013 so thats 7 months and 4 days away! Also i wanted to do like save the date photos like engagment photos but it would be renewal of vows photos is that tacky or would you do it? also when do i need to really start planning i like buying decorations in such I'm so excited.Also were doing it in a christian church to have god bless our marriage.

by on Feb. 13, 2013 at 4:18 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
emilysmom8
by Dawn on Feb. 13, 2013 at 4:21 PM
1 mom liked this

I'd put a picture from your wedding on it,

oreo91
by on Feb. 13, 2013 at 4:47 PM

We didnt really have a wedding so the pictures were really missed up and didnt turn out to good

oreo91
by on Feb. 13, 2013 at 4:47 PM
bump
KristenFowles
by Silver Member on Feb. 13, 2013 at 4:47 PM
3 moms liked this

If you didn't get it the first time, go all out.    Scratch out of your mind "what if THEY think it's tacky."  This is YOURS, do it how you want, have no regrets and no "I wish I had.."

boshs1andonly
by on Feb. 13, 2013 at 4:48 PM

I don't know if I would do the engagement type photos (not sure that I would go so far as to call it tacky, but I wouldn't do it). Congrats though, we're doing one too but mine is still  3.5 years away lol

xLilBit22
by La Melodia on Feb. 13, 2013 at 4:51 PM
1 mom liked this
Congrats! I think u should do all the stuff u want (:
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
oreo91
by on Feb. 13, 2013 at 4:51 PM

thank you 3.5 years away isnt long lol

Quoting boshs1andonly:

I don't know if I would do the engagement type photos (not sure that I would go so far as to call it tacky, but I wouldn't do it). Congrats though, we're doing one too but mine is still  3.5 years away lol

SterlingHeart
by on Feb. 13, 2013 at 4:52 PM

how great - blessings to you both 

oreo91
by on Feb. 13, 2013 at 4:52 PM

thank you sweetie

Quoting KristenFowles:

If you didn't get it the first time, go all out.    Scratch out of your mind "what if THEY think it's tacky."  This is YOURS, do it how you want, have no regrets and no "I wish I had.."

oreo91
by on Feb. 13, 2013 at 4:53 PM

thank you

Quoting SterlingHeart:

how great - blessings to you both 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN