Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Coolest thing!

Posted by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 3:54 PM
  • 3 Replies

My favorite band happens to be an accapella group of brothers (Spencer's Own also go by The Standards), they mostly play local stuff and school shows.  They used to be based out of Idaho and play a lot there and in Montana where I am, but have moved to Tennesse and do a lot there now but they still come this way once in a while and my kids and I will try to catch them, and I follow them on facebook as well.  Well they are doing a thing where they are calling some of their fans who are on an email and contact list and I just got a Happy Valentine's Day call from them, we talked for a bit and I had mentioned getting ready for my Girl Scout Troop Meeting that I am leader of and they were going to call tonight and wish the girls a Happy Valentine's Day too, but wouldn't be able to at the time we meet so they called my phone back and left a voicemail for them, so I was listening to it and they sang on song on my voicemail as well as wishing the girls a Happy Valentine's Day, I just thought it was soo cool!

Here's my daughter with the band a coupl of years ago, she was sad in the picture because she knew they were done singing and I had told her that after she met them and got her pictures we had to leave.

by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 3:54 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
MandaJo111
by Member on Feb. 15, 2013 at 4:27 AM

Awe that is so sweet!

carolina_gal
by Gold Member on Feb. 15, 2013 at 8:15 AM
bamababe1975
by Stephanie on Feb. 19, 2013 at 12:04 PM

That's great! :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)