Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Am I really being a b****?!

Posted by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 11:37 PM
  • 65 Replies
Am i really being a bitch?! This is a conversation between me and my oldest DD's father, I'm soo irritated

Him:hey Send Kay with her clothes in her back pack to school tomorrow soo that way I can just pick her up after school

Me:I'd appreciate if you told me you had planned on getting her ahead of time, I had plans for her..we were going to go threw all her old clothes soo we could donate them to a shelter,but i guess she can go,& we'll just do that another day,but I need you to communicate with me on these things,

Him:ok whatever, I don't want to argue

His Gf:(5minutes later) you're a selfish,insecure bitter bitch,what kind of woman are you trying to come in between a man and his daughter,I feel bad for your other children

Me:this has nothing to do with you sweetie,

Her:bitch you're a sad excuse for a mother,don't ever in your life disrespect Kam (DD's father) like that, because he's a good guy, but I'll for sure knock any broad that tries to take advantage of him

After that I didn't text back, I really don't understand how & why this woman came at me, was I really being a bitch for asking him to let me know that he wants to pick her up ahead of time ?!

& that Gf of his.... Smh she's known him for 2 years & she has twins by him plus she's pregnant again! Ugh I'm pissed
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 11:37 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Jukebox_Jenny
by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 11:39 PM
1 mom liked this
Wow. SHE has serious issues.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mikesmom65270
by Bronze Member on Feb. 14, 2013 at 11:46 PM
6 moms liked this
You were being reasonable, I would have done the same. She however is an idiot.
LABELmeCUTE
by Silver Member on Feb. 14, 2013 at 11:46 PM
Lol right! She's crazy!!!& my mother always told not to mess with crazy people, that is why I didn't even argue with that woman

Quoting Jukebox_Jenny:

Wow. SHE has serious issues.

Mesha125
by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 11:49 PM
1 mom liked this
I would have just answered 'lol' its simple, and would piss her off
Paperfishies
by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 11:50 PM
11 moms liked this
I'd get a protective order against her, because she threatened you. I wouldn't want my child around such trash, and a protective order would guarantee that.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
TugBoatMama
by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 11:50 PM

I don't have to deal with a step parent or gf, but she sounds, ummm...territorial.

brebugmom91
by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 11:52 PM
6 moms liked this
Save those and make sure that bitch is no longer allowed near your DD. She's that violent to the mother of "her man's" kid, she is not ok in the head.
ditsyjo
by Gold Member on Feb. 14, 2013 at 11:57 PM
wow she sounds touchy
BrownEyedGirl86
by Platinum Member on Feb. 15, 2013 at 12:03 AM
1 mom liked this
2 things

He did let you know maybe you would have liked it to be earlier but it wasn't last min. And personally I wouldn't have said anything for the sake of your relationship for your daughters sake.

And as for the gf. If she isn't going to be positivity to the relationship of you and your ex for the child then she needs to stfu.

I don't know I'm a sm and never would I get involved over something so ridiculous
DragonMother10
by on Feb. 15, 2013 at 12:10 AM
Don't take her serious, she is just trying to intimidate you. Or you should have said "I would like to see you try." That's high school play she is doing.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN