Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club
Am i really being a bitch?! This is a conversation between me and my oldest DD's father, I'm soo irritated

Him:hey Send Kay with her clothes in her back pack to school tomorrow soo that way I can just pick her up after school

Me:I'd appreciate if you told me you had planned on getting her ahead of time, I had plans for her..we were going to go threw all her old clothes soo we could donate them to a shelter,but i guess she can go,& we'll just do that another day,but I need you to communicate with me on these things,

Him:ok whatever, I don't want to argue

His Gf:(5minutes later) you're a selfish,insecure bitter bitch,what kind of woman are you trying to come in between a man and his daughter,I feel bad for your other children

Me:this has nothing to do with you sweetie,

Her:bitch you're a sad excuse for a mother,don't ever in your life disrespect Kam (DD's father) like that, because he's a good guy, but I'll for sure knock any broad that tries to take advantage of him

After that I didn't text back, I really don't understand how & why this woman came at me, was I really being a bitch for asking him to let me know that he wants to pick her up ahead of time ?!

& that Gf of his.... Smh she's known him for 2 years & she has twins by him plus she's pregnant again! Ugh I'm pissed
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 11:37 PM
Replies (61-65):
Neuro
by on Feb. 16, 2013 at 6:33 AM
1 mom liked this

Ask her what it's like to have her panties wadded that far up her ass and get back to us...

JustMeKat
Lost the transmission to my truck (which warrenty was cut off) half way to Jeff's mom's house yesterday,I got us home safely, headed out in a few to go back over the mountain an retrieve my truck on the car trailer. Don't know I will be back here, snow is starting to drop Yep !! Merry Christmas
Today at 1:41 AM
by Member on Feb. 18, 2013 at 9:22 PM
Thank You

Schauseil
by Bronze Member on Feb. 18, 2013 at 10:11 PM
you were fine. more likely than not you ex told her something a little different from what you said. even still, she sounds insecure.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
waffa
by on Feb. 18, 2013 at 10:41 PM

No, you were not a bitch, BUT you and dd's Dad need to be civil and communicate on a civil level which it sounds like you are trying but his gf is getting in the way; what you 3 need to do is set ground rules with his gf to step back and quit instigating and let you and him co-parent.

make a point that you don't tell them how to parent the kids they have, so what makes her think she can tell you and him how to care for yours?

sometimes you have to be the parent in a relationship, and sounds like you are the only one up for the task in this one. take the higher road, but be sure to set ground rules for her in no uncertain terms.

Quoting LABELmeCUTE:

Am i really being a bitch?! This is a conversation between me and my oldest DD's father, I'm soo irritated

Him:hey Send Kay with her clothes in her back pack to school tomorrow soo that way I can just pick her up after school

Me:I'd appreciate if you told me you had planned on getting her ahead of time, I had plans for her..we were going to go threw all her old clothes soo we could donate them to a shelter,but i guess she can go,& we'll just do that another day,but I need you to communicate with me on these things,

Him:ok whatever, I don't want to argue

His Gf:(5minutes later) you're a selfish,insecure bitter bitch,what kind of woman are you trying to come in between a man and his daughter,I feel bad for your other children

Me:this has nothing to do with you sweetie,

Her:bitch you're a sad excuse for a mother,don't ever in your life disrespect Kam (DD's father) like that, because he's a good guy, but I'll for sure knock any broad that tries to take advantage of him

After that I didn't text back, I really don't understand how & why this woman came at me, was I really being a bitch for asking him to let me know that he wants to pick her up ahead of time ?!

& that Gf of his.... Smh she's known him for 2 years & she has twins by him plus she's pregnant again! Ugh I'm pissed

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Beware! Thar be trolls in these here threads. wink

MessedUpMama
by Bronze Member on Feb. 21, 2013 at 4:33 AM

No you were not being a B. I think you need to tell Dad exactly how much time you need to change plans. It sounds like he wanted to pick her up early, was he scheduled to pick her up Saturday morning?

I agree that he should be able to see her when he wants, if he talks to you early enough to change plans. I asked my ex to give me at least 2 days so that I could make sure that the boys had clean clothes. I lived in an apartment and couldn't do laundry every day. But he almost never wanted to follow the schedule so I had to set more rules than others might have to.

As for the GF, if it looks like she is going to be a part of his life and so a part of your daughters life, you need to try to avoid talking to her very much since she can't deal with the situation in a somewhat friendly way. However, your XH probably told her that you were the problem in your past relationship. He probably never admitted to her his faults in that relationship. She may have reacted to this in the way she did because he told her that you made a big deal out of it, he may have told her that you almost didn't let him have DD. She may not be as much at fault as it seems. For DD's sake you will probably have to put aside your past with XH and treat them both as politely as possible.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN