Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

beyond exhausted!!!!!

Posted by on Feb. 15, 2013 at 8:31 PM
  • 5 Replies
Im a stay at home mom with 3 kids. 5,3 and 17 month old. Today i feel like just leaving. Im so overwhelmed by everything i have to do. My oldest is very sensitive and super clingy and the youngest is going through tantrums. I have no time for myself. So every friday night i crash and go into a deep depression. Im just venting here:(
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 15, 2013 at 8:31 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
angevil53
by Silver Member on Feb. 15, 2013 at 8:36 PM
1 mom liked this
I'm there too. It's been a bad week. Tonight i wanted to go out to dinner. The kitchen was clean. Dh wanted me to out and get him dinner and bring it back. I didn't want to. So finally after he realized i wasn't going he decides we can go out. We get out there and of course every restaurant in our town is packed. So we get them hardees. Now my kitchen is a wreck even though i didn't get anything to eat and didn't even cook. I just wanted a good salad. I had to clean ketchup off the damn floor. Gawd. He eats the damn burger that he was craving. Good for him. Now he's playing his damn game. Good for him. I hope he chokes on something.
frndlyfn
by Emerald Member on Feb. 15, 2013 at 8:41 PM

You need to figure out how to go out and have a womens night to recharge your mommy battery.  Our area has once a month or so the community center does a kids night in where they will care for the children of many families at same time so the parents can go out for a few hours.

jen_keiko
by on Feb. 15, 2013 at 8:43 PM

that sucks! i'm sorry you are feeling that way... :( do you have anyone who can help give you a day/night to yourself? sounds like you need some serious Me-time... maybe ask dh if he can watch the kids while you take a long shower or go out to the mall, even if it's just to window shop...

Reina13
by Gold Member on Feb. 16, 2013 at 10:46 AM

(((Hugs))) I think we all feel that way once in a while. I remember I used to go to the bathroom and lock the door just to get 5 minutes of 'me' time, of course the boys were on the other side of it banging to get in...lol

Just breathe, it'll be okay.

Is there anyone who can keep an eye on the kids even for a few minutes so you can just relax?

Enjoy a Coffee Break Every Tuesday with Us!

ann6380
by on Feb. 16, 2013 at 2:55 PM
Thanks for the encouraging responses. Im actually lookjng into hiring a sitter from sittercity.com. Wish me luck!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)