Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

So in April, Tony's daughter is coming to live with us....

Posted by on Feb. 15, 2013 at 9:39 PM
  • 8 Replies

Justin, who took off in november for parts unknown has now decided he wants to come home.

This is fine but we only have one extra bedroom and that is Khristal's. My vision is going, I am starting to have other problems and she is coming here to be with me.

He will have to sleep on the couch.

Don't you think he forfeited the right to claim that bedroom???

Don't sweat the petty things;Don't pet the sweaty things!

by on Feb. 15, 2013 at 9:39 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
laranadtony
by on Feb. 15, 2013 at 9:40 PM

Oh, and he will have to be out of my house in 30 days. 

He has lied on too many people and even put a woman in danger of going to jail for something she did not do(it was not me).

The only drama around here nowadays is cafemom for us.

frndlyfn
by Emerald Member on Feb. 15, 2013 at 9:55 PM
1 mom liked this

Yup  I personally would not let him back in without signing a contract of behavior that will have firm and immediate consequences if one of the rules is broken.

frndlyfn
by Emerald Member on Feb. 15, 2013 at 9:57 PM

Susan0805
by ~♥~Susan~♥~ on Feb. 15, 2013 at 10:00 PM
1 mom liked this
I don't know the back story but from what I gathered of what you said I'm going to go with no, he shouldn't be allowed to stay w/ you. That is if I read this right, he's an adult who ran off and left his daughter with you and he lies and causes drama.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
laranadtony
by on Feb. 15, 2013 at 10:05 PM

Quoting Susan0805:

I don't know the back story but from what I gathered of what you said I'm going to go with no, he shouldn't be allowed to stay w/ you. That is if I read this right, he's an adult who ran off and left his daughter with you and he lies and causes drama.

Ugh!

You are right. That IS how it reads. My bad, not your's.

No, he is my 19 year old son. He stole 400 dollars from me and left town in november. Tony is my husband. He has a 19 year old daughter that wants to go to school here while her husband is in the airforce and be with me so I won't be alone during the day.

We had no idea if Justin would ever come back, so we gave her the room.

laranadtony
by on Feb. 15, 2013 at 10:07 PM

Quoting frndlyfn:

Yup  I personally would not let him back in without signing a contract of behavior that will have firm and immediate consequences if one of the rules is broken.

Oh, there will be. He can't cuss us out or bother his sister. (I mean like in a way of hurting her emotionally). He has to find a job. He has to be gone in 30 days.

We live in a lower class neighborhood but it is very quiet except the old lady across the street that has 8 kids and 13 grandkids and 24 great grandkids who are in and out all the time.We like it this way.

Susan0805
by ~♥~Susan~♥~ on Feb. 15, 2013 at 10:11 PM
Oh, I think sleeping on the couch is ok for a month, with boundaries. After a month you can evaluate his behavior and decide what to do from there.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
NDADanceMom
by on Feb. 15, 2013 at 11:08 PM
I told my 17 year old she's moving into the dorms next year and she's not moving back ever. She's graduating with honors in the spring and has a scholarship at a nice college. I will make sure she has what she needs till she gets her bachelors degree and then she's on her own. She will sleep on the street before my couch after that and she knows it. Kids need to be pushed out of the nest or the will never fly.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)