Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

What is the matter with people? Teacher pretends to shoot first graders

Posted by on Feb. 16, 2013 at 7:36 AM
  • 9 Replies
by on Feb. 16, 2013 at 7:36 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
EvaTheDiva29
by on Feb. 16, 2013 at 7:38 AM

that teacher would not have their teeth anymore. and people want to put guns in the hands of teachers......have fun with that.

mynewlife2012
by on Feb. 16, 2013 at 8:00 AM
Wow
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
NDADanceMom
by on Feb. 16, 2013 at 8:09 AM
1 mom liked this
LOL why do homeschoolers find these sort of stories and say "I'm glad we home school"??? As if this happens regularly! The vast majority of teachers are excellent but not news worthy. This really shouldn't be a factor in the choice to homeschool or not.
momaof8
by Gold Member on Feb. 16, 2013 at 8:09 AM

why would an adult do that?

weezer_cookie
by on Feb. 16, 2013 at 8:11 AM
Aw hell naw.
brebugmom91
by on Feb. 16, 2013 at 8:13 AM
Exactly.

Quoting NDADanceMom:

LOL why do homeschoolers find these sort of stories and say "I'm glad we home school"??? As if this happens regularly! The vast majority of teachers are excellent but not news worthy. This really shouldn't be a factor in the choice to homeschool or not.
marinesweetie
by Gold Member on Feb. 16, 2013 at 8:13 AM
Wow
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
coolmommy2x
by Ruby Member on Feb. 16, 2013 at 8:13 AM
You took the words right out of my mouth! Like every wrong/bad thing that happens in this world happens in public schools! Give me a break!

Quoting NDADanceMom:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mrskingman
by on Feb. 16, 2013 at 10:22 AM
2 moms liked this

Thank you! Took the words right out of my mouth. I went to public school and never experienced anything like this yet my best friend was homeschooled and her father molested her.

See... crap can happen anywhere LOL

Quoting NDADanceMom:

Follow me over to my group for Neonates, Baby think it over, realcare, and reborn! Collectors welcomed! Click the Pic!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN