Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

I just joined!!! :-)

Posted by on Feb. 16, 2013 at 10:20 AM
  • 5 Replies
This seems so neat! Can't believe I never saw or heard of this till now! I am a single mom of two boys. One is a senior at the Univ of Miami & the other is a seventh grader. U can see their characteratures from our recent trip for a week in Orlando. I live in FL and own a company where I represent artists from all I et the world. It's called artdegreegallery.com. It took 3 years before it started to work but now I feel the momentum. But I will tell you, as many moms know, the juggling act with time is crazy. But I look forward to chatting and hopefully meeting fun moms too! Thanks.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 16, 2013 at 10:20 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Momluv269
by Bronze Member on Feb. 16, 2013 at 10:45 AM

Welcome! ♥

Reina13
by Gold Member on Feb. 16, 2013 at 11:53 AM

Hello and welcome to CafeMom!!

amonkeymom
by Platinum Member on Feb. 16, 2013 at 3:08 PM

Welcome to the group, I'm a single mom too and know how hard it is, but you're doing a great job!

Quoting pbw561:

This seems so neat! Can't believe I never saw or heard of this till now! I am a single mom of two boys. One is a senior at the Univ of Miami & the other is a seventh grader. U can see their characteratures from our recent trip for a week in Orlando. I live in FL and own a company where I represent artists from all I et the world. It's called artdegreegallery.com. It took 3 years before it started to work but now I feel the momentum. But I will tell you, as many moms know, the juggling act with time is crazy. But I look forward to chatting and hopefully meeting fun moms too! Thanks.

auntangelofsix
by Silver Member on Feb. 16, 2013 at 3:26 PM
Hi n welcome
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
irvinehiker
by on Feb. 16, 2013 at 4:23 PM

Welcome to CM.  This is a fun place!!  I, too am a single mom.  :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN