Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

can't login to...

Posted by on Feb. 17, 2013 at 5:41 PM
  • 4 Replies

is anyone having issues getting into any of their google accounts? I can't log in and I have no clue what is going on...im pissed i freaking hate google and I have had the worst problems especially since i got a webpage with them, they dont even have customer service. NEVER AGAIN! I just want to log in and post on my blogger and it wont freaking let me...any ideas?

by on Feb. 17, 2013 at 5:41 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
frndlyfn
by Emerald Member on Feb. 17, 2013 at 5:43 PM
1 mom liked this

Cuss at the screen until you are blue in the face..... see if that helps.

.KFeatherable.
by Kristyn on Feb. 17, 2013 at 5:44 PM
I am not having a problem
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
bamababe1975
by Stephanie on Feb. 19, 2013 at 12:18 PM

Maybe they made changes to their password system or something? Have you tried password retrieval or other login help to see if it'll help?

strawberryLVR
by Gold Member on Feb. 19, 2013 at 2:54 PM

if the password is wrong it says so, then if it is the right one, it says that " The service has not been enabled by the administrator of the domain @tinamitchellspeaks.com

I use a different email to get into my blogger to post to the webpage, and I need a way to get in and use my gmail they assigned me to get my phone call messages and emails in general for this business! :(  It used to forward me emails to my other email address too, but now it doesn't and I tried to get in to fix it and now i just can't get in at all.

I HATE THIS! how can I run a decent business with these people, clearly I can't I feel screwed

Quoting bamababe1975:

Maybe they made changes to their password system or something? Have you tried password retrieval or other login help to see if it'll help?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)