Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

in the hospital :( UPDATE

Posted by on Feb. 17, 2013 at 6:53 PM
  • 43 Replies

:( here is the back story: http://m.cafemom.com/groups/read_topic.php?group_id=416&topic_id=18087440

So they did US and ran all sorts of tests. They say that my gallbladder is fibre but super high whit blood count. On a random note they found a 3 cm cyst on my overt but still no idea why I'm in pain. They just came back in and swabbed my nose (stuck it in like 1 inch!) For two different flu.

OK I'm on pain meds with IV. Hope that was easy to follow along :)

UPDATE:

Hi everyone, sorry I wrote the above while in the hospital and on some pain medication.  So, yesterday I felt so horrible.  Well I still feel horrible today but yesterday I was in the hospital for my stomach.  I had about a million tests ran on me and the only thing they could conclude was that I had an infection in my stomach due to my white blood count which was super high.  I totally thought it was my gallbladder because when they where doing the US and pushed on it it hurt SO bad!  The only other questionable thing that came out of it was they found a 3 cm cyst on my left overy.  But the pain isn't in the lower stomach its right below my rib cage.  At one point they almost rushed me to the OR to take out my appendix because of the white count and I work up and said NOOO!  Its already gone and was taken out at 14!  LOL Thank freaking god I woke up!

I've pretty much slept more than I ever have in my life this last two days.  I'm finally up and it feels like I've been punched in my stomach :(  Hurts super bad.  I'm trying to eat a banana so then I can take my medication.  They prescribed some antibiotics and nausea meds hoping that I can keep it all down.  

So thats it, maybe it was just a fluke like the hospital thought!  I really don't know but I miss my son, I've really never been away from him like this for two days!  Once I feel up to it I'll be driving over to my parents house to go see him.  I'm in no way shape prepared to care for him right now because I can hardly move :(  But he is having a blast so that is really good but I still want to be selfish and go give him a hug!

You know you want it

by on Feb. 17, 2013 at 6:53 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
.betty.white.
by bilf on Feb. 17, 2013 at 6:53 PM
Wait. Anyone have any guesses? Ideas?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
frndlyfn
by Emerald Member on Feb. 17, 2013 at 6:58 PM
4 moms liked this

An alien has invaded your body and randomly placing their eggs in your organs.

silverdawn99
by Jamie on Feb. 17, 2013 at 7:00 PM

no guess but i hope they find the problem

notjstasocermom
by Samantha on Feb. 17, 2013 at 7:07 PM

fibre?

.betty.white.
by bilf on Feb. 18, 2013 at 12:16 AM
Pain medication. ;) Fine

Quoting notjstasocermom:

fibre?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
.PilesOfLaundry
by Bronze Member on Feb. 18, 2013 at 12:42 AM

hope you feel better soon and they figure out what is wrong with you

feel better

RoseWall
by Platinum Member on Feb. 18, 2013 at 12:50 AM

glad your gallbladder is fine. sorry that you are still sick and not knowing why.

positive energy your way.

RoseWall
by Platinum Member on Feb. 18, 2013 at 12:53 AM

no guesses. only prayers your way.

more hugs

loving.life
by on Feb. 18, 2013 at 6:03 AM
Endometrioisis?

When i was diagnosed as severe it was a very painful week.

Good luck
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
BeachMommy07
by on Feb. 18, 2013 at 6:06 AM

feel better

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)