Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

HI! I'M NEW HERE

Posted by on Feb. 18, 2013 at 6:35 AM
  • 7 Replies
1 mom liked this

Hi! I would like to introduce myself to all of you. I am new here. My first name is Pam, but my username is babyface98. I am a 35 year old stay at home mother to an amazing 10 year old little boy we call Trey. My son has a condition know as Aspbergers and is not your typical cookie cutter child. I know that God made him just for me and my amazing husband (Tommy) to take care of and love. We are so proud of him. Anyway, I also have an amazing 18 year old (step) daughter, Sarah. However, I like to lay claim to her as my own too, because I have been in her life since she was 3yrs old. I am joining this site so that I can meet some new people and hopefully form some really great friendships. I look forward to meeting and talking to all of you and I hope that you will enjoy my company as much as I believe that I will enjoy all of yours.

by on Feb. 18, 2013 at 6:35 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
1stymemum
by on Feb. 18, 2013 at 6:43 AM

Hi there Pam!

Im Kat & I am new to! I have a toddler & a step son, I am also a SAHM!

Mom2MikeynLando
by Silver Member on Feb. 18, 2013 at 6:45 AM

Hi Pam :). Welcome to cafemom!

asia84
by on Feb. 18, 2013 at 8:48 AM
Welcome :) I'm new here too :)
Reina13
by Gold Member on Feb. 18, 2013 at 9:49 AM

Hi Pam!! welcome to cafemom

Glad you found us. Feel free to jump right in.

amonkeymom
by Platinum Member on Feb. 18, 2013 at 2:09 PM

Welcome Pam!  I have a child who is on the high functioning end of the spectrum as well.  He's an amazing little boy (he'll be 12 next month).

Quoting babyface98:

Hi! I would like to introduce myself to all of you. I am new here. My first name is Pam, but my username is babyface98. I am a 35 year old stay at home mother to an amazing 10 year old little boy we call Trey. My son has a condition know as Aspbergers and is not your typical cookie cutter child. I know that God made him just for me and my amazing husband (Tommy) to take care of and love. We are so proud of him. Anyway, I also have an amazing 18 year old (step) daughter, Sarah. However, I like to lay claim to her as my own too, because I have been in her life since she was 3yrs old. I am joining this site so that I can meet some new people and hopefully form some really great friendships. I look forward to meeting and talking to all of you and I hope that you will enjoy my company as much as I believe that I will enjoy all of yours.

MiriRose923
by on Feb. 18, 2013 at 5:37 PM

Glod you joined us!  You'll find a lot of great support here!

You sound like a wonderful family.  I love what you said about your kids being a gift.  I couldn't agree more! 

Looking forward to hearing more from you. 

((Hugs))

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)