Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Funny qustion

Posted by on May. 4, 2007 at 1:48 PM
  • 4 Replies
 I have never follewed who's who in anything really if I have I don't know about it. As a matter of fact I do not like watching a movie with anyone becuse they ask who or what eals they are in.
by on May. 4, 2007 at 1:48 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
mommy2boys0406
by on May. 4, 2007 at 1:51 PM
Hehe I am kinda the same way. I don't keep up with celeb names or band names. If I really like them then I know who they are or if they do really stupid things like well we'll just call her "Brittney" you know who I'm talkin about! lol anyway I am also horrible with names of songs just everything. Unless I like them a lot.
Msgme
by Platinum Member on May. 4, 2007 at 2:00 PM
For me its the opposite  I can totaly remember celebs and what else theyve done and who else they've worked with.  And if i cant remember someone or something they have been in it will drive me nuts. there have been times i totaly missed a good movie cause the whole time i'm tryin to remmber that the lead actor was the bad guy in die hard 2.

When hubby and i are choosing a movie to watch together  he'll ask me who is in it.  then he'll ask me if he knows the actor or if he's seen any other movies with this paticular actor.  Then he'll finish with does he like this paticular actor.

recently we were watching gilmore girls and he made the statement that they were bad actors.  I proceded to tell him that he wouldnt know a good actor if they came out and handed him their oscar.  When i asked him to name one good actor he says James Cagney.  He's never seen a james cagney movie.  he then says john wayne  okay hun what movie did you see john wayne in.  he says dirty harry. hun that was clint eastwood.  he then settles on clint eastwood being a good actor.  even tho i'm not sure he ever really saw an clint eastwood movie.
Sk8girl
by on May. 4, 2007 at 2:01 PM
I'm pretty lame with trivia stuff. I can't be bothered with celebrity gossip or anything like that.
ali77
by on May. 4, 2007 at 2:27 PM
Are you Kidding with a two month old i can't remember anything, but I do love to read about celbs

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)