Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

I really don't care anymore!

Posted by on Feb. 18, 2013 at 1:57 PM
  • 5 Replies
1 mom liked this

I don't care who bashes me and I am not going to babysit my post to defend myself against anyone in here. I HATE my grandmother. I am consitanly getting bitched at by her about everything. Nothing I do gets done right according to her. She is always telling me that my DD should live with her father and not by me because I will send her to her room if she does anything bad. Yet she thinks it is ok for her to put her hands on her. Today I flipped out on her because my DD did something and my grandma turned around and hit her upside her head with a butter knife. I stopped myself from doing anything stupid to her. Instead I made a report about it. I do not care any more and will stop at nothing to protect my DD. I can't wait to get enough money to get the hell out of here.

by on Feb. 18, 2013 at 1:57 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Arwyn724
by on Feb. 18, 2013 at 2:02 PM
1 mom liked this

Yes, you should definitely move.

madwifa
by Robin on Feb. 18, 2013 at 3:17 PM

wow that is some life you got going on right now. I am sure your dd would be happy if you moved.

divinedimension
by Bronze Member on Feb. 18, 2013 at 3:18 PM
Stop letting the grandmother see the dd. it was good that you reported her as well. I'm so sorry
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
frndlyfn
by Emerald Member on Feb. 18, 2013 at 4:10 PM

Did you call the police for the assault with a knife?  That is so uncalled for.

mom_dl6
by Platinum Member on Feb. 18, 2013 at 4:32 PM

I would have called the Police and made a report and if she got arrested so be it,just because she's elderly doesn't mean she can touch your DD like that. I hope you're able to move soon and i don't blame you for how you feel some people even family can be poisonous to our soul....Good luck Momma hugs

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN