Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

spring cleaning?

Posted by on Feb. 18, 2013 at 9:08 PM
  • 20 Replies
When are you starting your spring cleaning? What are most excited for about spring cleaning? Least excited about? What's on your sring cleaning list?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 18, 2013 at 9:08 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MrsApple
by Gold Member on Feb. 18, 2013 at 9:09 PM

I always start my spring cleaning after New Years so that it's out of the way by the time spring comes around,so I'm done now.Who wants to be stuck inside when the weather is nice? :)

frndlyfn
by Emerald Member on Feb. 18, 2013 at 9:11 PM

no clue when we will start since spring is a month away still.   We are looking forward to shampooing all the carpets since they are dingy from fall/winter.

beadingmom17
by Rachel on Feb. 18, 2013 at 9:11 PM
I usually start in March so that I can crack the windows on warmer days. I started de-cluttering already, though.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
calsmom62
by Silver Member on Feb. 18, 2013 at 9:19 PM
1 mom liked this
Probably in april or May. Snow can keep falling here till then and no sense cleaning the carpets twice.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
needadvice1983
by Bronze Member on Feb. 18, 2013 at 9:47 PM

Well I rearranged some furniture today. We are slowly working on converting our office into a room for the boys. Right now all three of our kids are sharing a room (they are 6, 5, and 3) and still aren't quite ready to be seperated. (Our oldest is autistic). By the end of the year though we are going to move the 6 and 3 year olds into the spare room that we had been using as an office. The rest of the spring cleaning will just be a basic overhaul. Cleaning things I don't do on a regular basis. Like the base boards or the backyard windows. That sort of thing. 

Jensep
by Member on Feb. 18, 2013 at 9:50 PM
1 mom liked this

Usually when I can open my windows & have a nice warm breeze, we live by Chicago! Something about opening windows & music makes cleaning much more fun!!!

Jessy613
by on Feb. 18, 2013 at 9:50 PM

This.

Quoting beadingmom17:

I usually start in March so that I can crack the windows on warmer days. I started de-cluttering already, though.

demonica29
by Silver Member on Feb. 19, 2013 at 9:30 PM
1 mom liked this

Are you high?

givenshl
by on Feb. 19, 2013 at 9:35 PM
I start in March when it's time for the junk set out period. I don't dislike anything about Spring sprucing, I like changing out the things around the house to make the home look different.
Mrs.Bolin
by on Feb. 19, 2013 at 9:41 PM

i dont spring clean because i clean everyday.But i cant wait till the days are nice to where i can just open a window all day and all night. Its oklahoma and i cant count on anything up in this crazy weather area.lol But my husband needs to get his toosh out in that garage and clean it up. I swear this man is a hoarder

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)