Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Strollers

Posted by on Feb. 19, 2013 at 11:38 AM
  • 8 Replies

When did you stop using a stroller? 

by on Feb. 19, 2013 at 11:38 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
Mommy4-27-08
by Bronze Member on Feb. 19, 2013 at 11:48 AM
Mine are 3 and almost 5. My almost 5 year old I haven't used a stroller on in probably a year except when were at places where a lot of walking will be involved (i.e. Disneyland, occasionally the zoo, things like that). My three year old I still put in a stroller sometimes especially if it's just me and her and I really need to get some shopping done. Also occasionally if my three year old is in a stroller I put my almost 5 year old in one too but that isn't often.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
christina0607
by on Feb. 19, 2013 at 11:53 AM

About 3ish. Thats when they could easily listen and understand they needed to stay with me.

Of course there were exceptions...like at disney world.

babyspots17
by Bronze Member on Feb. 19, 2013 at 11:54 AM
My 3.5 yr old only uses one now when we are doing a lot of walking or in crowded areas.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
yellownes8
by on Feb. 19, 2013 at 11:56 AM
My oldest is 3 and doesn't use a stroller anymore.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Rosebud27aj
by Silver Member on Feb. 19, 2013 at 12:31 PM

My son is 3. He's autistic and always runs off. We re going to Boston next month and wasn't sure if I should use a stroller. We will be doing a lot of walking.

1boy1girlmama
by *Sarcasm Speaks* on Feb. 19, 2013 at 12:41 PM

With my son about 3. My daughter is 3.5 (has a mild case of cerebral palsy) she prefers to walk but we still bring the stroller  because she gets tired. I bought McClaren and it goes up to 55 lbs. (I think) and she is only 28lbs. so I think we will probably be using it for quite some time.

MissTacoBell
by Taco Bell Princess on Feb. 19, 2013 at 12:44 PM
Ds is 5 in a month and almost 50 lbs and he still loves strollers. If I can hold dd (10 months) I let him ride in it for a few when we're out. Mostly he walks though.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
snowpeasmom
by Long legged mama on Feb. 19, 2013 at 12:45 PM
I baby wore and used a harnessed. So hardly ever and never after two. Though I always took it to theme parks, but it was mostly to carry the diaper bag and cooler of drinks.my son is 5 and we still take it to Disneyland to hold his bathing suit, towel and change of shoe for the family and of course the cooler of water.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)