Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

barefeet sandals and flower headbands for baby girls

Posted by on Feb. 19, 2013 at 11:04 PM
  • 8 Replies
so im due to have a baby girl end of july. i am obsessed with the cute little flower headbands and the barefeet sandals! they are to die for! im actually going to attempt to make some myself...anyone ever made thier own?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 19, 2013 at 11:04 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
shivasgirl
by Platinum Member on Feb. 19, 2013 at 11:05 PM

barefeet sandals?

supermom0609
by on Feb. 19, 2013 at 11:10 PM
yes google them they are so cute they are basically a big flower held on by elastic straps

Quoting shivasgirl:

barefeet sandals?

AMBG825
by on Feb. 20, 2013 at 6:35 AM

I make them all the time. I have a little Etsy shop with crocheted items and in the spring I sell a lot of them.

Indianamomto4
by Member on Feb. 20, 2013 at 8:51 AM

There are lots of free patterns for them on ravelry.com if you crochet. Love their site!

supermom0609
by on Feb. 20, 2013 at 10:20 AM
i dont crochet but.i wish i did.

Quoting Indianamomto4:

There are lots of free patterns for them on ravelry.com if you crochet. Love their site!

hlaw1986
by on Feb. 20, 2013 at 4:40 PM

I actually sell them. I make them myself. You can check them out on my facebook page and either purchase them or get some ideas. If you want some help with how to make them just let me know. Either way, Please let me know what you think. https://www.facebook.com/TickledPinkAndOutOfTheBlue#!/TickledPinkAndOutOfTheBlue

mom_dl6
by Platinum Member on Feb. 20, 2013 at 4:49 PM

AWESOME and Congrats on your new Family member come July ,And i find that stuff adorable for little girls good

Teeshann
by Ruby Member on Feb. 20, 2013 at 7:44 PM

congrats. you can get lots of free patterns on ravelry. also theribbonretreat.com has some free tutorials that i love. they have a shabby flower headband that i love. made my baby girl several with different colors. they look so cute on her.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)