Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

what could it be?!

Posted by on Feb. 20, 2013 at 10:11 AM
  • 11 Replies
Ok ladies I know we're not all doctors, but for the past week I've had a lot of top pelvic pain & along the right side of the pelvic area - pain never goes above my belly button and its getting worse. I, of course, am calling my doctor today.

Just wondering if any of you ladies had similar problems? What did it turn out to be? Thanks!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 20, 2013 at 10:11 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
notjstasocermom
by Samantha on Feb. 20, 2013 at 10:44 AM

constipation?

l0veliikeW0AHx3
by on Feb. 20, 2013 at 10:52 AM
Don't have constipation or fibroids. Or a bladder, UTI infection cause I've had one of those before and it doesn't feel like that. Its more uterus pain, kwim?

Quoting notjstasocermom:

constipation?

Texascandee
by Bronze Member on Feb. 20, 2013 at 11:12 AM

I know you say it's not a uti but get checked for it anyway.  I've always had the same symptoms with a uti but one time I had lower bad pelvic pain and went to the dr.  Turns out another uti...........good luck

whatssleep
by Member on Feb. 20, 2013 at 11:18 AM
Could you be pregnant? Ectopic pregnancy?
l0veliikeW0AHx3
by on Feb. 20, 2013 at 11:26 AM
My husband and I are trying, so guess that could be it but I'm due for AF today. Hasn't started yet but its still time... Going to my OB to get checked out at my OB at 3:15

If its eptopic how can the drs tell? Or diagnose it?

Quoting whatssleep:

Due9
by on Feb. 20, 2013 at 11:29 AM

Pregnancy, ovarian cysts ?? Keep us updated on what it is

Due9
by on Feb. 20, 2013 at 11:29 AM

They will diagnose by ultrasound.

Quoting l0veliikeW0AHx3:

My husband and I are trying, so guess that could be it but I'm due for AF today. Hasn't started yet but its still time... Going to my OB to get checked out at my OB at 3:15

If its eptopic how can the drs tell? Or diagnose it?

Quoting whatssleep:

juggling

Indianamomto4
by on Feb. 20, 2013 at 11:53 AM

I have a history of several benign ovarian cysts on my left ovary only. The pain is usually a sharp pain on the left side radiating into my groin and thigh. It can be felt on vaginal exam or seen on ultra sound. My obgyn usually prescribes high dose bc pills to resolve it and I also had one removed laprascopically. That was the first one and they were trying to determine if the cyst was benign or cancerous. Since then all of them have resolved spontaneously or with bc pills. Good Luck

l0veliikeW0AHx3
by on Feb. 20, 2013 at 12:01 PM
But its not a sharp shooting pain its more of a constant pain in those areas and its stayed in that same area as well... Not into my groin just top of pelvic area (like middle of uterus) & general Fallopian tube area if that makes sense?

Quoting Indianamomto4:

I have a history of several benign ovarian cysts on my left ovary only. The pain is usually a sharp pain on the left side radiating into my groin and thigh. It can be felt on vaginal exam or seen on ultra sound. My obgyn usually prescribes high dose bc pills to resolve it and I also had one removed laprascopically. That was the first one and they were trying to determine if the cyst was benign or cancerous. Since then all of them have resolved spontaneously or with bc pills. Good Luck

StillTheWine-O
by on Feb. 20, 2013 at 12:47 PM

I was thinking ovarian cyst. Good luck, doll.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN