Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

is he cheating?

Posted by on Feb. 20, 2013 at 2:15 PM
  • 21 Replies
My friend called me today crying. She and her husband have facebooks. She doesnt add guys he doesnt add girls. Yesterday she saw he friend requested this very sexy girl who dresses like a hooker. She accepted. My friend demanded his password and he fought her, refused to give it and deleted his account. He has his own ipad which he doesn't let her use. She doesnt even know his email addresses he wont give her any info.
She wants me to hack his fb which I refuse to do. She doesn't even know his emails so its not possible. Being very heavy ever since she had her last baby she said theres hardly any sex. She thinks hes getting it somewhere else since she feels her weight has gotten him to not have attractions to her anymore :(

Any thoughts ... do u think hes cheating? What should she do to find out? She questioned him about adding her he said it never happened and shes seeing things. She took a pic as proof.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 20, 2013 at 2:15 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
.Nobody.
by on Feb. 20, 2013 at 2:17 PM
She sounds super insecure.

But then again what does he have to hide?...

But then again (again) maybe he wants privacy....

Who knows.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JulyBabies
by Platinum Member on Feb. 20, 2013 at 2:35 PM

I'm not giving my husband my Facebook password or e-mail password and I have nothing to hide. I am an adult entitled to privacy. 

The "agreement" that they don't add anyone of the opposite sex as friends already screams to me that something is wrong with their relationship. One or both people are extremely insecure and that tends to make people suspect the worst.

kaylasmom22
by Silver Member on Feb. 20, 2013 at 2:38 PM
This

Quoting JulyBabies:

I'm not giving my husband my Facebook password or e-mail password and I have nothing to hide. I am an adult entitled to privacy. 

The "agreement" that they don't add anyone of the opposite sex as friends already screams to me that something is wrong with their relationship. One or both people are extremely insecure and that tends to make people suspect the worst.

Tigress22304
by on Feb. 20, 2013 at 2:40 PM

I would think he's trying to hide something. it could be nothing-maybe he wants his privacy.

I know Dh has access to everything of mine (FB/email/twitter) and I have full access to everything of his as well.

It's not a matter of trust to us-we have nothing to hide from one another.

SnapIt
by Movin' on up on Feb. 20, 2013 at 2:41 PM
I dont give out my passwords
But if he deleted it it has to make you wonder why

Why was he so defensive?
Thats usually a first sign of hiding something, otherwise he wouldve proved her wrong and opened it up in front of her
He still didnt have to give her his PW, but he couldve shown her nothing was going on
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
christina0607
by on Feb. 20, 2013 at 2:43 PM

This all sounds like a hot mess...they can only have same sex friends on facebook? Are they 12?

Seriously who knows, but if I were you I'd stay far away from putting yourself in the meddle of that mess. 

Make someone happy today, mind your own business.

JulyBabies
by Platinum Member on Feb. 20, 2013 at 2:45 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting SnapIt:

I dont give out my passwords
But if he deleted it it has to make you wonder why

Why was he so defensive?
Thats usually a first sign of hiding something, otherwise he wouldve proved her wrong and opened it up in front of her
He still didnt have to give her his PW, but he couldve shown her nothing was going on

I agree that when someone gets defensive, it's not usually a good sign. But, perhaps this person is very insecure and constantly questioning him, in which case I can see him refusing to appease her anymore. Just a thought.

notjstasocermom
by Samantha on Feb. 20, 2013 at 3:14 PM

she sounds very insecure.

Mommy2BeAmy
by on Feb. 20, 2013 at 3:18 PM
My and her cultures are completely different but I dont add men my dh doesnt add girls period. We didnt make an agreement just for us married men and women dont befriend the opposite sex we dont feel as married people there is any reason for us to have those kind of friends it just leads to problems such as this. We have a great relationship so...idk
But if ur dh was clearly upset and suspicious wouldn't u just be open enough to say here sweety look for yourself. .I mean why keep them in misery for your privacy if u have nothing to hide??

Quoting JulyBabies:

3gr8tKids
by Silver Member on Feb. 20, 2013 at 3:20 PM
Quoting JulyBabies:

Can you imagine being pigeonholed into only female friends? I'd have very few friends outside of my hobbies and parent acquaintances.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)