Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club
I'm 24 years old with a daughter who will be six soon. I was clueless with my pregnancy with her.. now my husband and I are trying.. he isn't my daughters biological father but he is her daddy.. I just had my iud removed on February 13. I started on the 15 and ended on the 17. Tomorrow starts my high fertility days.. I have been told I could get pregnant on those days which is great. But I have also heard sperm can stay inside of you for up to 3-5 days.. now is that true? I know I'm going to be very fertile anyway seeing this is the first time ever in my life without some type of birth control. I feel like this is new to me again. I am planning for this one my daughter was my miracle. What are my chances of getting pregnant I'm trying to get pregnant by the 24th that's my birthday!! Please help I have no mother to talk to actually I have learned everything on my own how to be a girl then a woman and now a wonderful mother please no bashing
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 21, 2013 at 1:49 AM
Replies (11-13):
nini_hannahs_ma
by on Feb. 21, 2013 at 3:20 PM
Well not everything is a news to know thing.. but she is my miracle and I wasn't trying to come off rude I'm sorry
Rebecca204
by on Feb. 21, 2013 at 6:31 PM

you should buy an ovulation kit to find out when your ovulating thus making your chances of pregnancy greater. but in my opinion you will get pregnant when your body is good and ready. if your planning to be pregnant by your birthday you are setting yourself up for failure. Its only gonna make you dissapointed if you get your hopes up and then nothing happens. Be patient and remember when your body is ready it will happen. jmo

DKk0531
by on Feb. 21, 2013 at 8:13 PM
Yes this!

Quoting bamababe1975:

Hi there! I'm not sure but you could try asking your doctor for clarification or maybe even ask the ladies on the Trying to Conceive group:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)