Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Worried :( Maybe TMI for some.

Posted by on May. 4, 2007 at 2:40 PM
  • 27 Replies
I wasnt really sure where to post this so i just posted it where i knew the most people would see it. Im starting to get really worried. I have been sick for the last couple of weeks. I havent been able to hold anything down. Well i thought maybe i was pregnant again. Well i have had two periods in the last three weeks and they were really heavy and bad. I passed alot of large clots. Ive also taken two pregnancy tests and they say no. Well now i have a new symptom. I have had really REALLY bad pains in my lower stomach and shooting down into my pubic area. Last night i was in so much pain that i thought about having my husband take me to the emergency room but i just waited it out. I dont like to complain about not feeling good but i havent for the last two weeks and it isnt getting any better only progresively worse and i am really starting to worry. Does anyone have any thoughts on what may be going on with me. I dont know how much longer i can be in this much pain. I havent had time to slow down and try to take care of myself since i had my little boy and i am afraid that i have looked over myself for to long that i am actually sick now. What do i do and what is wrong with me? Thank you for listening
by on May. 4, 2007 at 2:40 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
rubi
by on May. 4, 2007 at 2:44 PM
you should call a doctor asap...i would not wait on it to just go away. i know you are busy with your little one, but he needs mommy to be healthy...good luck
T-Rentsmommy06
by on May. 4, 2007 at 2:47 PM
You could HAVE been pregnant and now miscarriaging. The pains are what my sister was telling me about. She said, "I don't know how people (when pregnant) don't know they're miscarrying, the pain is just so unbearable." Not to mention the clots... so you def have to go to the doctor.
lisar315
by on May. 4, 2007 at 2:48 PM
As  you stated it may be nothing but you should still see a doctor.  My
daughter who is 18 had the same symptoms.  She had her period for a month
straight.  One weekend the pain got so bad that she could hardly walk.  I
ended up taking her to the ER  after a catscan they discovered she had a cyst
on her ovary.  She was given meds and is fine now.  So please even though
it may be nothing please see your  doctor.
HEGGREENE
by on May. 4, 2007 at 2:49 PM
Thats true.  Your family isn't healthy unless you are.  In most families, the mom is the one who puts it all together.  if you're not taking car of yourself, then your letting your family down.  I know from experience, if mom isn't getting what she needs, then whole famly suffers, in another words.  So, take the time and get yourself checked out.
fallnangel93
by on May. 4, 2007 at 2:50 PM
you have to call your doctor, if something is really wrong, you need to find out before it gets worse.
mom_interrupted
by on May. 4, 2007 at 2:50 PM
That definitely sounds like the miscarriages I've had, go get checked out ASAP never play around with heavy bleeding you could be hemorrhaging somewhere and not know it.
Austinsmommy416
by on May. 4, 2007 at 2:51 PM
my mom had a similar problem... heavy bleeding and very bad pains in her pelvic region.. It turned out that she had polyps on either her uterus or cervix.  I would reccommend going to a doctor as soon as possible to find out whats wrong before it gets worse
booga_mama07

Quoting T-Rentsmommy06:

You could HAVE been pregnant and now miscarriaging. The pains are what my sister was telling me about. She said, "I don't know how people (when pregnant) don't know they're miscarrying, the pain is just so unbearable." Not to mention the clots... so you def have to go to the doctor.

i'm glad someone else already said this, cuz i didn't want to be the bearer of bad news. but thats exactly what it sounds like. i'm so sorry
Logiesmomma

Definately go to the doctor.  It could be a miscariage, but evenif it isn't, what you are experiencing isn't normal.  Better safe than sorry, always!

mooncastle
by on May. 4, 2007 at 2:52 PM
I'm the queen of tmi so that post was nothing ;)

I would definitely make an appointment with your OB/GYN or primary doctor and have it checked out.  It could be something simple like a cyst, or kidney stone passing, but still needs to be taken care of. 

Your health is very very important, you're a mommy and you need to be there for you little boy so go take care of you :) 

Because of the unusual bleeding, I would call my OB, but definitely call someone and make that appointment for as soon and they can get you in

best wishes with everything :)  I too had similar symptoms since February and they finally figured out what was going on, I had a kidney stone that passed and then UTI's and then polyps in my cervix and I got it all taken care of right away and now I am getting better, no more abnormal menstrual bleeding. :)
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)