Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Hey mommies out there!!So i'm just going to throw out a quick glimpse of who i am.I'm married i'm 21 years old and my dh is 24 years old i have a 5 year old and a 2 year old. really they are 4 1/2 and 1 1/2 but..their birthday is very soon in April and by that time my husband is usually pulling his hair out lol...my birthday is also in April so we have 3 birthdays in one month poor dh anyways..We are going to ttc baby #3 after Sept 20th that will be after our vow renewal..IF YOU WANT TO KNOW WHY I WILL PUT IT AT BOTTOM.Cant wait to start ttc and meet a lot of mommies out there!!Make some new friends..Since this is our last baby i would love to have my baby at a birthing center..i want to be able to have this baby natural even though my dh disagrees since he hates seeing me in pain..I on the other hand want to enjoy ever aspect of my last pregnancy.. :) cant wait to ttc..Cant believe I'll be doing this again lol.

VOW RENEWAL

So me and my husband decided that we want renew our vows.We've had some rocky times in our relationship, and would now like to recommit to one another :) This is exciting for me because i can now have a wedding that I've never had all of our family and friends are excited for us. I go dress shopping march 7th!! We are renewing our vows Sept 20th 2013 so that's 6 months away! Also i wanted to do like save the date photos like engagement photos but it would be renewal of vows photos is that tacky or would you do it? also when do i need to really start planning i like buying decorations in such I'm so excited.Also were doing it in a christian church to have god bless our marriage.

by on Feb. 23, 2013 at 11:17 PM
Replies (11-14):
goodmama85
by Platinum Member on Feb. 24, 2013 at 11:54 AM
hi I turning 18 this coming Thursday and have 3 kids lol.ages 10 yrs,7yrs and soon to be 9 mo this!! I do want one more in the future though I'm single.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
oreo91
by on Feb. 24, 2013 at 12:09 PM
Nice to meet. You

Quoting goodmama85:

hi I turning 18 this coming Thursday and have 3 kids lol.ages 10 yrs,7yrs and soon to be 9 mo this!! I do want one more in the future though I'm single.

goodmama85
by Platinum Member on Feb. 24, 2013 at 12:10 PM
28 not 18 lol oh how I wish.

Quoting oreo91:

Nice to meet. You

Quoting goodmama85:

Due9
by on Feb. 24, 2013 at 12:38 PM
1 mom liked this

I just had a baby last week :)  I say, if you're financially stable and in a good marriage you should do whatever you see is right for you and your husband. Good luck!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN