Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

she's a homewrecker!!

Posted by on Feb. 24, 2013 at 10:07 AM
  • 11 Replies

My mother has been seeing a married man for about 2 years now. He is military and would take my mom on trips with him for the military. My sister and I have been trying to get her to believe how wrong she is and she always tries to justify it. She puts this man's wife down and says she's a bad wife. I'm pretty sure that is just what this guy is saying to get my mother to be with him. Anyway, he works with my aunt (they are stationed in the same place) and she was talking about how her teenage daughter used to wear my mother's clothes but now she's to big because my mom is super tiny (she really is) and has small boobs (she does) and this man called and told my mother that my aunt was putting her down and how dare she do it in front of his superiors. I said mom #1 they don't know who you are. he is married. he never talks about you. they only know HIS WIFE. remember? he's married!! and #2 your sister was meaning to talk about how big her daughter has gotten. and just passed over your being tiny. whatever though, she went on and on about how wrong my aunt is and how they are never talking again, and more about this man. I finally got sick of it and i said i don't want to hear about you being a homewrecker and hung up the phone.

Apparently my sister got sick of it too cause she sent his wife a message on facebook basically saying that her husband is cheating on her and she's so sorry but she deserved to know and how if she wants we will gather evidence for her to get him in trouble with the Army or atleast benefits for their divorce if she wants or if she wants nothing else will be said and they can fix things or whatever. She said she would support his wife's decision. She even gave her my mom's phone # so she could find it on the phone records and his phone. I feel so bad for this woman cause I have seen her profile and she is always posting family pictures and pictures of him and her together. They have been married for 20 years!! She had no idea.. I'm so mad at my mom mostly because her ex husband cheated on her. She was so upset she made herself sick. Now she's doing it to another woman?? How could you do that? But i'm not sure if my sister did the right thing either.. I mean morally yes i believe she did because the woman does deserve to know but its really gonna hurt and it could get nasty with my family too.

by on Feb. 24, 2013 at 10:07 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
bamababe1975
by Stephanie on Feb. 24, 2013 at 12:51 PM

Wow, I'd be upset if my mom were doing that, too, but I wouldn't go so far as to tell the wife on Facebook about it. I mean, if I knew the wife and she was a friend of mine or a friend of a friend, I might tell her in person. Otherwise I'd just stay out of that and tell my mom that I love her but I don't agree with what she's doing and I don't want to hear about it anymore.

PestPatti
by on Feb. 24, 2013 at 2:37 PM

He is stepping out, he is the homewrecker.    She's along for the ride.   

Paperfishies
by on Feb. 24, 2013 at 3:10 PM

I would cut my mom off and stop speaking to her.  I don't associate with trash like that.  It's one thing if they made a mistake, admit to it and stop doing it...however she is keeping it going, she would be gone from my life.

and I would tell the wife and give her ALL evidence she would need to bust her piece of shit husband.

mom_dl6
by Platinum Member on Feb. 24, 2013 at 3:23 PM

WOW...I'm sorry your Mom is doing that, and i do hope you all nail his balls to the wall...Plus i think I'd be removing her from my life esp. because shes had it done to her and now shes helping cause that kind of pain to Someone else and their Children.....SMDH !  

daughteroftruth
by on Feb. 24, 2013 at 3:47 PM

Well it no longer matters if your sister was in the right or wrong.. what is done is done. Your mom will now have to face the consequences of her actions. 

silverdawn99
by Jamie on Feb. 24, 2013 at 3:58 PM

wow

good for you

CharlotteRose
by Bronze Member on Feb. 24, 2013 at 4:20 PM

took the words right out of my mouth!!!

Quoting daughteroftruth:

Well it no longer matters if your sister was in the right or wrong.. what is done is done. Your mom will now have to face the consequences of her actions. 

KrissyV
by on Feb. 24, 2013 at 4:25 PM
2 moms liked this

Your sister made a choice and I think that the best thing to do would be to support her and not your mom.  Your sister did the right thing in my opinion and needs to count on you when the sh** hits the fan.  

mommytothree07
by Silver Member on Feb. 24, 2013 at 5:38 PM

Ouch thats hard, I wander how the wife will take it.

MysticalKnight
by on Feb. 24, 2013 at 5:43 PM

This 

Quoting mommytothree07:

Ouch thats hard, I wander how the wife will take it.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN