Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

absent of a baby boy kick mum out of home.

Posted by on Feb. 24, 2013 at 12:03 PM
  • 15 Replies

oh, not having male child is a really big promblem in some home. my good friend who had 6 girls no boy is kick out of her loving home for not having a baby boy.tears,agony,sorrows fills her heart. oh dear, friends and mums kindly talk on this issue, before she kills herself.  

by on Feb. 24, 2013 at 12:03 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
catrig
by Silver Member on Feb. 24, 2013 at 12:04 PM
Where is this?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
daughteroftruth
by on Feb. 24, 2013 at 12:11 PM
2 moms liked this

where does she live that she would be treated so poorly? loving home? What is her definition of a loving home?  I'm confused.. if anyone is to blame for her not having a son, it would be her husband.. it is the males sperm that determines the sex of a child, not the woman.  

nelo514
by on Feb. 25, 2013 at 3:34 AM

oh ,it is in Anambra state Nigeria.

frndlyfn
by Emerald Member on Feb. 25, 2013 at 3:50 AM

Not a true loving home if she is kicked out for not having a male child.   The father carries the weight of gender since he is xy and mom is xx so he either gives up an X sperm or an Y sperm (if i remember biology right).  Poor mom if she loses her family over something she can not control.  Many of those countries still have this belief system.

Clubpenguin
by Bronze Member on Feb. 25, 2013 at 8:46 AM
I knew a woman like this. She came in after finding her third child was another girl and she was furious. In her culture it made her less of a woman not to give her husband a son. Good luck to your friend.
singlemom1208
by on Feb. 25, 2013 at 8:47 AM
1 mom liked this
It's the fathers fault there's no boy. Not the moms
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
dommad2
by Tamara on Feb. 25, 2013 at 8:48 AM
If a boy is so important than she needs to find a new husband!! It's his fault not hers.
hippiemamax3
by on Feb. 25, 2013 at 8:49 AM
God gave the children that he planned for her family. Its not anyones fault that she didn't have any boys. Actually, the husbands sperm makes the baby a boy or a girl.
LaughingTattoo
by on Feb. 25, 2013 at 8:49 AM

Well.....she should know, its not HER fault.  Its her HUSBANDS. His sperm determines gender.

MicheleJM
by Platinum Member on Feb. 25, 2013 at 8:54 AM
1 mom liked this

Quoting LaughingTattoo:

Well.....she should know, its not HER fault.  Its her HUSBANDS. His sperm determines gender.

Sometimes it takes a long time for scientific fact to change things, especially when you're blaming the husband in a male dominated culture.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)