Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

wtf really???? UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by on Feb. 24, 2013 at 8:22 PM
  • 56 Replies
1 mom liked this

my kids got out thursday and friday for snow days. now we are expecting high winds and blowing snow tomorrow morning and every school is closing. i have not heard anything about ours yet but i really dont want to get a phone call at 530 in the morning telling us school is closed. for the love of my sleep please have them make a decision tonight!!!

UPDATE

NO SCHOOL!!!! JUST GOT THE CALL!!!!!

by on Feb. 24, 2013 at 8:22 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
alexsmomaubrys2
by Platinum Member on Feb. 24, 2013 at 8:24 PM

We never know the night before. We usually get a call between 6:30-7:30 in the morning. I get on our local news website and check it in the morning, they post all the local closings or delays.

Tigress22304
by on Feb. 24, 2013 at 8:25 PM

wow-my dd's school calls at 7am

my skid's schools call BM at 5am

a06z08mama
by Silver Member on Feb. 24, 2013 at 8:25 PM
Its suppose to hit us tomorrow night thru Tuesday night. And for some dumb reason our district only allotted two snow days that they used at Christmas. Then just cancelled Friday because of the snow. So we will see what they do Tuesday.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Crashly
by WINNING! on Feb. 24, 2013 at 8:25 PM
We don't get snow days here unfortunately..
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
silverdawn99
by Jamie on Feb. 24, 2013 at 8:26 PM

their bus picks them up usually at 715 or 720

if i dont have to kick up crabby kids then i really dont want to. but there is a school 15 miles away that is already closed

Quoting alexsmomaubrys2:

We never know the night before. We usually get a call between 6:30-7:30 in the morning. I get on our local news website and check it in the morning, they post all the local closings or delays.

happehcrone
by on Feb. 24, 2013 at 8:26 PM

Grrr how annoying 8(

klamomma2

We are in the same situation.  Our school never decides til 5:30 to 6.  I want to know in advance so we can prepare to sleep in! Hope you find out soon and stay warm and safe!

silverdawn99
by Jamie on Feb. 24, 2013 at 8:26 PM

usually they call around 530 or 6. my kiddos get up at 6

Quoting Tigress22304:

wow-my dd's school calls at 7am

my skid's schools call BM at 5am

Rust.n.Gears

I would keep them home anyway. When the kids were in public school we did this a couple of times because we didn't agree with the schools choice.

mandiNthomas
by on Feb. 24, 2013 at 8:27 PM
Where do u live? My kids are out of school all next week except monday. Because there were planned snow days they didnt use.? I think thats why. Lol. Good luck.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)