Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Wedding Ring Tattoos

Posted by on Feb. 25, 2013 at 1:04 PM
  • 17 Replies

Who has a wedding ring tattoo?

Me and Dh are looking into getting them.

I do crossfit often which requires me to take my wedding rings off and have forgot them at the box a few times. Dh is in construction, so his ring cuts into his finger sometimes, gets scratched, bent, etc.

So we would like to have something permant so even if we are not wearing are rings there is something there.

Still trying figure out what we are gonna get, when he gets free time he is gonna draw up some ideas, but in the mean time does anyone wanna share pics of theirs?

by on Feb. 25, 2013 at 1:04 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
unusualmom
by on Feb. 25, 2013 at 1:08 PM
1 mom liked this

I have a heart on my wedding ring finger.  Im a farmer...so no rings are better.

masonsmommy107
by on Feb. 25, 2013 at 1:10 PM
I don't have one but I know a girl that has her stbex initial on her ring finger and he got a heart on his
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Tonya_Lynn84
by Member on Feb. 25, 2013 at 1:12 PM
1 mom liked this

I have seen a few with initials and the roman numbers of the date(apparently alot do that)

Quoting unusualmom:

I have a heart on my wedding ring finger.  Im a farmer...so no rings are better.

Tonya_Lynn84
by Member on Feb. 25, 2013 at 1:14 PM

I am really trying to figure out what stbex is but I can't seem to figure it out.

Quoting masonsmommy107:

I don't have one but I know a girl that has her stbex initial on her ring finger and he got a heart on his

sue5109
by on Feb. 25, 2013 at 1:16 PM
I'm thinking soon to be ex

Quoting Tonya_Lynn84:

I am really trying to figure out what stbex is but I can't seem to figure it out.

Quoting masonsmommy107:

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Tonya_Lynn84
by Member on Feb. 25, 2013 at 1:18 PM

Maybe, didn't think of that one...

Quoting sue5109:

I'm thinking soon to be ex

Quoting Tonya_Lynn84:

Quoting masonsmommy107:

masonsmommy107
by on Feb. 25, 2013 at 1:33 PM
Soon to be ex

Quoting Tonya_Lynn84:

Quoting masonsmommy107:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
madwifa
by Robin on Feb. 25, 2013 at 2:04 PM

ouchie

kitty8199
by on Feb. 25, 2013 at 2:06 PM
Id do it. I've seen a small lock and key.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Tonya_Lynn84
by Member on Feb. 25, 2013 at 2:12 PM

I just seen one of the others initials intertwined, and I like the idea. Not sure if it my finger would be to small of an area for it. I am gonna get hubby to draw a couple ideas up and then run it by our guy and see what he thinks!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN