Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

I want to know where this money comes from?

Posted by on Feb. 25, 2013 at 1:33 PM
  • 11 Replies

How are people making up a buisness and  now claming taxes. 1st how can you do that? 2nd where is this money coming from.? 

by on Feb. 25, 2013 at 1:33 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Blessedlife79
by on Feb. 25, 2013 at 1:37 PM

huh?

tansyflower
by on Feb. 25, 2013 at 1:37 PM

what?

mamaofficer
by on Feb. 25, 2013 at 1:41 PM

Yes there are peope that sit on their butts all year and when tax time come they make up a buisness and get tax money. I am just as shocked as you, this is the second time I heard about somebody doing this. And now I am wondering where is the money coming from?

GirlieGal76
by Bronze Member on Feb. 25, 2013 at 1:46 PM

What the heck are you talking about?

mamaofficer
by on Feb. 25, 2013 at 1:53 PM

Quoting GirlieGal76:

Oh i am sorry if you ladies did'nt know this kind of mess was going on. People are saying they clean people houses, or baby sit their kids for a certain amount of money. The problem is they don't they just made it up to get income tax money. Now the lady told her friend that she made this buiness up, and I was just wondering where does this money come from?

Master_Debater
by on Feb. 25, 2013 at 1:56 PM
Drug sales?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
FooLynRoo
by on Feb. 25, 2013 at 1:57 PM

It's called tax fraud, it wouldn't take long for it to catch up with the and they will be paying back all they got back plus hefty fines. and possibly Jail time.

Quoting mamaofficer:

Quoting GirlieGal76:

Oh i am sorry if you ladies did'nt know this kind of mess was going on. People are saying they clean people houses, or baby sit their kids for a certain amount of money. The problem is they don't they just made it up to get income tax money. Now the lady told her friend that she made this buiness up, and I was just wondering where does this money come from?

madwifa
by Robin on Feb. 25, 2013 at 2:00 PM

yes tax fraud but I find those ppl always get away with it and never have to pay it back.

It makes me super mad. I am jealous I have to pay each and every year because I am a business owner and self employed. I pay.

I will never get thousands back nope I pay thousands

lovinmommy0f3
by on Feb. 25, 2013 at 2:13 PM
I guess I'm lost. I thought to claim a business you needed a tax id number and receipts/ statements from all involved....you as the business owner and customers.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Rust.n.Gears
by on Feb. 25, 2013 at 2:14 PM

My aunts did this. It really isn't that hard. I remember my mother fighting with her sisters over it.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN