Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

I know i will get hell for this but its TOO funny not to share...

Posted by on Feb. 25, 2013 at 9:27 PM
  • 17 Replies
4 moms liked this

So its a typical Monday night at our house. Eating dinner and watching WWE RAW on TV. IN the middle of an epic fight between Brock Lesner and Triple H my wrestling obessed 6 year old who never misses a match jumps off the couch. I am into the match and I notice him get up so I shout “Jr SIT DOWN your going to miss it and the DVR is broke so I cant rewind.” He yells back “I know mom, just tell Lesner to stop bleeding for a minute because POOPING IS IMPORTANT!” LMAO! I almost died. Yes your right bud. Pooping is very important! Then two minutes later “OK im back. Triple H you can kick his butt now!” Im sorry for the toilet humor but man the things that kids say gest me everytime. Oh lawd lol.. but ok my son is telling me to pay attention and get off the computer cuz it is NOT important like pooping. So bye for now yall. RAW wins over CM .

by on Feb. 25, 2013 at 9:27 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
pamelam20
by Silver Member on Feb. 25, 2013 at 9:32 PM

Hahaha!!

Tigress22304
by on Feb. 25, 2013 at 9:35 PM

hahahahahahaha high 5 your son for me

Mommy2AmaznKids
by on Feb. 25, 2013 at 9:38 PM

LOL that is to funny

ditsyjo
by Gold Member on Feb. 25, 2013 at 9:56 PM

hehehehe

scoleman828
by on Feb. 25, 2013 at 9:58 PM
I hate wrestling but that is funny!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JrsMommy07
by Gold Member on Feb. 25, 2013 at 9:59 PM
1 mom liked this

lol will do ..AFTER the fight lol

Quoting Tigress22304:

hahahahahahaha high 5 your son for me

a06z08mama
by Silver Member on Feb. 25, 2013 at 10:01 PM
Love it!!!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
conweis
by Gold Member on Feb. 25, 2013 at 10:05 PM
Lmbo that is funny. We use to watch wrestling until my almost six year old who is freaky strong llifted me up and dropped me on my ass.
JrsMommy07
by Gold Member on Feb. 25, 2013 at 10:17 PM

lmao.. dam i can almost relate.. havent been dropped by my 6 yr old YET! but I have gotten the peoples elbow, the stinkface, and the rockbottom. and i have had to replace two chairs and constantly find myself yealling "DO NOT PUT YOUR BROTHER IN A SLEEPER HOLD!" to both of them (6 yr old and a HUGE 3 yr old)

. NOt to mention I have almost the whole WWE residing in my hosue but they would rather play wrestling with each other then the dolls smh

Quoting conweis:

Lmbo that is funny. We use to watch wrestling until my almost six year old who is freaky strong llifted me up and dropped me on my ass.

KZuz
by on Feb. 25, 2013 at 10:20 PM
1 mom liked this
Having 4 boys, I can appreciate this! :)
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)