Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

just wondering

Posted by on Feb. 26, 2013 at 12:29 AM
  • 19 Replies
1 mom liked this
So I'm new to this cafemom. But I been reading a lot of post where "older" moms are kinda like bashing on "younger" moms. Cuz of ur age n thinking we always need help from the goverment. I'm a 18yr mom of 1 boy n yes I get help from the government cuz me n my bf are limited to the jobs we can have due to our backgrounds. But I know aolot of teenage &"older"perants tht raise there child wit no help from the state and some tht do. So why some of you "older" mom bashing on us? I'm not trying to argue with anyone I'm just wondering.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 26, 2013 at 12:29 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
frndlyfn
by Emerald Member on Feb. 26, 2013 at 12:35 AM

I jump on more the fact of incorrect typing whether it be grammatical or spelling errors.   How many job opportunities are there for a young teen mother who hasnt completed her schooling versus an older woman who potentially has gone through 4 years of university and life experience?   I try not to "bash" anyone since i do not walk in their particular shoes.

SissyAnn141
by on Feb. 26, 2013 at 12:36 AM
1 mom liked this

I do agree, with you.

I think we ought to kindly, guide you and help you along.

As  LONG AS YOU ARE WILLING TO HELP YOURSELF.

Some ladies you will find can be very kind.♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Others are not,.....................

***** I wish you the best *****blowing kisses

mommy-18
by on Feb. 26, 2013 at 12:41 AM
I have problems with spellin I tried to spell eveything right sorry if I didn't.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
MixedCooke
by Ruby Member on Feb. 26, 2013 at 2:46 AM
1 mom liked this

I made a lot of money waitressing and bartending although you usually gotta work nights and weekends.  Good luck!  I dont bash younger Moms but i do think they should have more sense with at least when they are fertile and using some form of birth control when you are fertile.  Frankly women are fertile only about 3 days of the entire month but his swimmers can survive up to a week so unless your period is erratic so you cannot pinpoint when you are fertile and his little swimmers survive longer than a week down there, just do other things during your fertile week.

opinionatedmom
by on Feb. 26, 2013 at 2:48 AM

they are drama mamas and don't have a life and are only happy if they make you feel guilty. ignore them.

SissyAnn141
by on Feb. 26, 2013 at 3:58 AM

Is your man with you, honey ?

He better be having a dam job .

Blondie378
by on Feb. 26, 2013 at 4:16 AM

Quoting opinionatedmom:

they are drama mamas and don't have a life and are only happy if they make you feel guilty. ignore them.

SissyAnn141
by on Feb. 26, 2013 at 4:23 AM

Sorry you feel that way ????group hug

SissyAnn141
by on Feb. 26, 2013 at 4:25 AM

Quoting Blondie378:

Quoting opinionatedmom:

NOT TRUE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rust.n.Gears
by on Feb. 26, 2013 at 5:06 AM
3 moms liked this

This is life. You will always be judged by someone somewhere for something. You are doing it right now by assuming it is all "older" moms. It isn't. There are plenty of young women on here that do it as well. You just ignore it.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)