Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Baby Einstein gives you no choice !!

Posted by on Feb. 26, 2013 at 1:31 AM
  • 13 Replies
3 moms liked this

If you watch one of their dvd's , you will fall asleep .  At least that is the case for dd.   I put on Baby Beethoven for the music purposes and she was out within 15 minutes.  She will be 7 next month and was giving me sass.  Piano music = sleep    LOL.

by on Feb. 26, 2013 at 1:31 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
frndlyfn
by Emerald Member on Feb. 26, 2013 at 3:24 AM

out of bed

SissyAnn141
by on Feb. 26, 2013 at 3:28 AM

Ladies, please do not be mean to me ♥♥♥♥♥.

I do not know the correct words to use, but "I mean well".

This is great, for the electrical things in her brain, even if she is asleep .

GREAT JOB, MOM ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥   good

frndlyfn
by Emerald Member on Feb. 26, 2013 at 3:47 AM

That is what i figure.   She is not into what is considered popular music.   It helps keep her restful rather than tossing at night.

Quoting SissyAnn141:

SissyAnn141
by on Feb. 26, 2013 at 3:51 AM

Quoting frndlyfn:

That is what i figure.   She is not into what is considered popular music.   It helps keep her restful rather than tossing at night.

Quoting SissyAnn141:

Little things like this, are so very important, SERIOUSLY ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

raye-chan
by on Feb. 26, 2013 at 3:53 AM
Now if only my little guy would go back to doing that lol but he's mommy's little industrial punk baby lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
frndlyfn
by Emerald Member on Feb. 26, 2013 at 3:58 AM

One of her lullabies as a baby was a Stain'd song.  Now i know that isnt industrial punk but it was pretty hard core at the time.   Sometimes the bass for punk resonates better for a baby , dont ask me why.  I am sure he will go through his phases as he grows up.   DD also likes Celine Dion (miracle album) and Enya   LOL.  Those 2 have more drums and bass in them.

Quoting raye-chan:

Now if only my little guy would go back to doing that lol but he's mommy's little industrial punk baby lol

raye-chan
by on Feb. 26, 2013 at 4:09 AM
:) I think he likes the bass the most since it's the easiest for us both to hear since we're both hard of hearing and have hearing issues lol and if it isn't that, he's my country boy :)

Quoting frndlyfn:

One of her lullabies as a baby was a Stain'd song.  Now i know that isnt industrial punk but it was pretty hard core at the time.   Sometimes the bass for punk resonates better for a baby , dont ask me why.  I am sure he will go through his phases as he grows up.   DD also likes Celine Dion (miracle album) and Enya   LOL.  Those 2 have more drums and bass in them.

Quoting raye-chan:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
frndlyfn
by Emerald Member on Feb. 26, 2013 at 4:11 AM

I knew it !!!   LOL  if you are up for experimenting, try some of Enya's music.  She is new age ( i think) but has alot of tribal type drums in her music.   

Quoting raye-chan:

:) I think he likes the bass the most since it's the easiest for us both to hear since we're both hard of hearing and have hearing issues lol and if it isn't that, he's my country boy :)

Quoting frndlyfn:

Quoting raye-chan:

SissyAnn141
by on Feb. 26, 2013 at 4:20 AM

Just asking ????

Do you agree, with me that this kind of music makes them smarter ?

I grew up learning this made babies smarter ?

I am sure, I am a lot older then you ....LOL

What are they telling you today, as a young mother ?

frndlyfn
by Emerald Member on Feb. 26, 2013 at 4:51 AM

haha I am not that young.  I took early childhood education as a high school student and i also babysat through my teens and 20s.  I think most music can create a good environment to learn more things.  As with everything though there are exceptions.  I grew up with instrument lessons and unfortunately country music  LOL.

Quoting SissyAnn141:

Just asking ????

Do you agree, with me that this kind of music makes them smarter ?

I grew up learning this made babies smarter ?

I am sure, I am a lot older then you ....LOL

What are they telling you today, as a young mother ?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)