Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Putting a tag on how many kids you have?

Posted by on Feb. 26, 2013 at 3:53 PM
  • 51 Replies

So i was talking to my dh yesterday and i told him after we start trying in sept and get pregnant i'm done 3rds a charm lol.. he goes why do we have to put a tag on how many kids we have lol WHAT! I'm guessing he wants a BIG family which is great but not for me. So one of my close friends joking around said what if you have twins umm lol. How dare you say that!! your putting a spell on me lol. No.. but three is my limited i never saw myself having a huge family but i love how people have big families i think its great.

Do You want a big family? how many kids did you dh decided on?

by on Feb. 26, 2013 at 3:53 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Marimaru
by on Feb. 26, 2013 at 4:26 PM

I always said I wanted 2, or 4, but that if it was 4 that the first 2 would be older before we had the 2nd 2.  Now that I have 2... I'm thinking we may be done, lol.  

oreo91
by on Feb. 26, 2013 at 4:31 PM

lol true thats how i felt

Arwyn724
by on Feb. 26, 2013 at 4:33 PM

I never planned.  I had one and that marriage didn't last so I thought I was done. Then I had another 8 years later, but that marriage didn't last either, so I am really done, but it was never planned.  I couldn't imagine having 2 better daughters, though.  My life is so complete.  And with 1 grandbaby...just gets better.

Arwyn 724 

christina0607
by on Feb. 26, 2013 at 4:53 PM
1 mom liked this

We actually talked about this before marriage and starting a family. We decided on 2. But we were extremely lucky to have been given a bonus child. We have 3 and he is now out of commission so 3 is all we'll have. . 

mommytoeandb
by Gold Member on Feb. 26, 2013 at 4:57 PM
1 mom liked this

DH knew before we even started dating that I wanted two kids and to be a SAHM.  We were friends for a year, then dated three years before marriage.  :)

shaunaleigh418
by Platinum Member on Feb. 26, 2013 at 5:01 PM
We have 2 and we think we're done. IF for some crazy, out of this world reason we decide to have another, it won't be for at LEAST 5 years.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
WickdlySweet
by Bronze Member on Feb. 26, 2013 at 5:01 PM
I wanted two but ended up with three because my second pregnancy was a twin pregnancy.I wanted a girl and a boy and ended up with three boys.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Rosebud27aj
by Silver Member on Feb. 26, 2013 at 5:02 PM

No we don't...2 kids is enough for us

Tigress22304
by on Feb. 26, 2013 at 5:04 PM

i have 1 dh has 2-that's enough for me!!! Of course, he wants just one more-but realistically it's not possible! I didn't want more then 1-2 but DH is a package deal lol

My grandmother had 7-and she says it was the perfect amount for her

DACIA79
by Silver Member on Feb. 26, 2013 at 6:47 PM
4 was my max Im pregnant with my 3rd baby after this even if I had a millon dollars I'm finish physically and mentally done.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN