Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

How do you deal with it? *vent*

Posted by on Feb. 27, 2013 at 1:49 AM
  • 2 Replies
Hey momas I just want to know how you deal with everything on a Daily basis,I feel like I'm gonna loose my mind....I'm not here to complain or tell you all how horrible my life is,because it's not! I'm very blessed, I have an amazing job,great kids,a beautiful condo,nice car,& Money really isn't a problem.... But these last few weeks I've just been feeling like Im loosing my mind,I can't think straight,my patients are really low,& I'm just not happy, I raise 5 kids, my 3 DD's plus 15 year old dd,plus my 11 year old step DD,& I just feel soo worn out, if I'm not driving my 1 year old DD to my grandmas house 2hours away every morning,I'm driving hours away to "track meets,cheer competitions,etc not to mention I work 12 hours a day... I guess what I'm trying to say here is I'm tired! I'm not sure if I can do this any longer, I'm just stressed out all the time,or depressed, every since my husband passed I just feel soo alone & over whelmed with life!/: ugh someone please tell me this is a phase, & it'll pass/: I'm tired of feeling all alone,& even tho I have lots of help from my friends and family I still feel alone, i dont like feeling like this...ok my baby is crying now soo I guess my vent is over
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 27, 2013 at 1:49 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
NDADanceMom
by on Feb. 27, 2013 at 1:52 AM
Is there a grief group you can join?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
MixedCooke
by on Feb. 27, 2013 at 2:07 AM

if I had 5 kids and worked a 12 hour job plus all those activities, i would be tired and overwhelmed too!  St Johns Wort helps with mild depression and anxiety.  I would delegate what you can--the older kids are more than old enough to help around the house, help train the 15 yr old so she can get her drivers license and can help with transport.  The older kids can also help with cooking, laundry, etc.  My kids are 2.5 and 5 yrs old and they help out and like to help out as well (both girls).  The saying is true, it takes a village to raise a child, so accept help when you need it!  Good luck!  Yes it is a phase because soon you will be begging to spend time with your kids once they hit those teen years and you just become their personal taxi until they get their license.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)