Advertisement
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Whats the scariest/grosest insect you have found in your house?*ETA*

Posted by   + Show Post

OMG you all are giving me the hebe-jeebies! I feel like there are bugs on me lol. but these stories are hilarious. Keep them coming

Before i moved out of my parents house, I was doing laundry one day, I left a pile of clothes on my bed for like an hour. this was after my little one was born, she was only a month at the time, well i have my mom watching her, and I walk in my room to take care of our laundry when i move a shirt and this huge as spider jumps out and runs across my bed! I ran out of the room and we slept in the living room that night. Then the next day I see the same damn spider in the kitchen. It was a hobo spider!

apparently its a reletive of the wolf spider. ick :P

Then about a year before that, I was in my bed which was pushed up against the wall, I had a bamboo scroll hanging on the wall. I feel the bed and what i thought were crumbs weren't crumbs. I look up on the wall and see brown stuff on it..I lift up the scroll and whats behind it? a fucking hole with termites coming out of it! I screamed, ran out of the room and was so freaked out i called dh (we were dating at the time) and asked if i could stay at his place lol

THEN when we moved into this house we always had beetles all over the place. we found out they were carpet bugs. wtf? i haven't had much luck with bugs, they are always around me haha.

What have you found in your house?

I'm a pagan 23 year old mother of three beautiful charmed girls who are 4 1/2yrs, 3yrs, and 18 months. 7 years strong with my Pagan/Duid highschool sweetheart and have been married for 2 1/2 years. All I want in life is for my family to be healthy happy and positive. Negativity is an infection and an weak mind can become overcome with negativity if infected. Blessed Be )O(
pagan 2

by on Feb. 27, 2013 at 10:12 AM
Replies (71-71):
ShortMommytobe
by Bronze Member on Mar. 1, 2013 at 11:57 AM
Holy!!! Yuck ewwwww *shudders*

Quoting inspain:

The whip scopion is actually a spider.  Even more horrifying.

http://www.spiderzrule.com/whip.htm

Quoting ShortMommytobe:

Omg!! LMFAOOO! S/O is getting ready for work and came to see wth i was laughing about!!! LOL... I HATE scorpions too!

Quoting inspain:

Whip scorpion.  It was fricking HUGE.  It was in the laundry room.  I fully intended to kill it by slamming it with a full bottle of bleach, but DD1 walked in, freaked out about the possible murder of an "innocent" bug and insisted I trot the nasty thing out to the park, in the dark, in my pjs.  And I did.  And it ran up my hand.  And I screamed like a raving lunatic.  And it jumped off and ran into the night.  And I kept screaming.  And the security guard ran over to see what was wrong and my DH told him I was crazy and left me in the park and I walked back home and washed my arm with scalding water.  I hope never to see another one, ever, as long as I live.  

The maid had no problem with the whip scorpion.  It was the three foot snake behind the dryer that freaked her out.  She threatened to quit when DD begged to keep it.  LOL.

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)